Chapter 10

The day of Enhypen's comeback.

Now that the news of Jay and I is out and was all over social media, I can freely join the boys wherever they go without anyone suspecting who I am.

We were riding the car, on our way to the place where their comeback showcase is going to take place.

When we arrived, the boys went straight to their dressing room, busy preparing for the showcase with me following them from behind.

Fans weren't in the venue yet, since they were outside. So it was a relief knowing that neither one of them will see that I went here with the boys.

Looking around, I noticed that the venue was quite big and just thinking that later on, it would be full of fans made me feel goosebumps.

Mr. Kim called me when he noticed that I didn't follow them inside the dressing room. "Oh okay, I'll go there now." I told him, running towards him.

Once I was inside, I was surprised after seeing that the boys were already wearing their outfits and had their makeup on.

It's the first time I've seen them with this look since I haven't been with them for a long time and all I see is them practicing and not performing on stage.

I didn't know why, but I felt excited that I'd be finally seeing them perform. Jake must've noticed it since he pointed at me while he was putting on his in-ear monitor.

"Look at Y/N, she looks so happy." He said, giggling. The rest of the members turned their heads to me and smiled when they saw me.

I lowered down my head, embarrassed of them seeing my reaction.

"Are you happy that it's our comeback day, noona?" Sunoo, with a huge grin on his face, asked.

I looked at Sunoo and smiled slightly, "Yes, I'm really glad I'm going to see you perform live."

"Aww, thank you noona, we're happy you're here with us too." Sunoo said, sending me a finger heart and I laughed at his cute little gesture.

"Okay, now that you guys are all set, it's time for the show." Mr. Kim announced as everyone got ready to head outside.

Unlike earlier, the place was full of fans and you can hear them chanting the boys' names as soon as the MC mentioned that the show was about to start.

"Goodluck, fighting!" I told the boys while they were exiting the dressing room, heading backstage as they waved goodbye to me.

I sat on the sofa, leaned back, and anxiously waited for the boys to get on stage. There was a TV inside the dressing room where you could see the show being aired.

There was a VCR that is played, then the lights turned off. When the lights went back on, there stood the boys, the camera panning at them one-by-one, showing their visuals to the fans.

The lights once again were turned off and when it was switched on, the background music started playing and the boys started performing.

The cheers of their fans filled the whole place and you can even hear it from the dressing room, not only from the TV where I was watching.

"Woah." I mumbled, watching them perform. I haven't seen them on stage before and it surely left me in awe.

They were so good at performing and you can really tell how much they love performing on stage.

I felt proud while watching them since I know how much they've worked hard just to show their fans a great performance. And seeing them just now, I think all of their hard work was definitely worth it.