Chapter 20

When we got back to Seoul, we were given a single day off before proceeding to practice stage three the following day.

I woke up early that morning, earlier than how I usually do when we were asked to meet at the company.

I planned on having breakfast somewhere else since I was sick of eating the same thing all over again at home. When in fact, all I knew how to cook are pancakes.

I went to McDonald's and got in line, looking at the menu, deciding what to order. I ended up getting Egg Bulgogi Burger with Hash Brown since I was in the mood for eating something that has eggs in it.

Finding a place to sit, I checked the time and I still have roughly 40 minutes before our said meeting time.

I already texted Mr. Yoon that I'll be going to the company on my own and that he'll only have to pick-up Jay.

After I've finished eating, I headed outside and walked towards the entrance to the subway when I heard someone call my name.

I furrowed my eyebrows, unusual that a girl is calling me when all of my co-workers are guys.

Looking to my right, I saw a girl waving her hand at me. "Song Y/N, isn't it?" She asked when she was near me. I froze on the spot, confused that she knows my name.

"Are you really Jay's girlfriend?" She was straightforward that it did irked me when I heard her speak.

I knew the moment that she approached me and gave me a fake smile that she is one of those so called 'fans' that only existed to ask questions and annoy the heck out of me.

"I– uh, yes I am. Is there a problem?" I said, trying to sound confident despite my voice shaking a bit.

It is my first time encountering a fan outside without Jay so I didn't know how to act even though there was just one of them.

"No. There's none." The girl immediately denied, laughing it off. "Okay then if there isn't any, I've got places to go so, bye."

I turned my back at her, starting to leave. "Wait." She grasped my hand tightly, not letting me go.

"Can we at least take a selfie together?" She asked, continously blinking her eyes at me, pleading.

"Ugh, okay." I gave in since I didn't want her to think of me as rude or anything. "Yay!" She squealed, taking her phone out.

She placed an arm around me and pulled me closer before hurriedly taking a photo. I didn't even notice that she took it already seeing how fast she did it.

"Now that you have your photo, can I go now?" I asked her but she was busy typing something on her phone that she didn't even dared to look at me.

"Um, hello?" I snapped my fingers in front of her as she looked up with a creepy smile on her face. "And done."

"What's done?" I asked. "You'll see." She replied, wiggling her eyebrows. "You're kinda weird sorry so... I'm gonna leave."

"NOT YET!" The girl screamed, grabbing my arm again. "Please let me go." I begged, pulling my arm away from her.

She held on too tight that her nails pierced through my skin. I screamed in pain and she lets go when she saw what she did, staring blankly at my arm.

"I'm sorry, I was just–" A couple of voices stopped her from talking and then she turned around, facing the small crowd that was on its way here.

She laughed when she saw that the crowd near us. "SHE'S RIGHT HERE!" She shouted, pointing at me.

Oh shit. I quickly turned to the opposite direction and began running as fast as I can away from them.