Chapter 1

Jay's POV:

This morning, I already told Sunghoon what happened and he was chill the whole time that I was telling him the story.

I expected him to be shocked or alarmed that someone had the audacity to say that to me, but instead, he just stood still while nodding at every word that I said to him. After I was done speaking, he said, "Don't worry about it. We encounter sasaengs all the time, it's not a big deal." He pats my back gently and gives me a small smile.

"As long as no one saw you."

I stared at him intensely as I saw him holding off his laughter. "I was joking." He held his tummy and laughed continuously, "You should see the look on your face, you look so serious." He wiped a single tear that had dropped from his left eye before he stopped.

He held both of my shoulders and shook me, trying to cheer me up afterward. "Yah, nothing's going to happen to you. Don't think about it too much."

I thought of the words that Sunghoon told me earlier as I sat on one of the chairs at our dining table, silently eating my lunch.

Just then, Jungwon came rushing from the outside. He scans the whole place, checking to see if everyone was there before he says, "Everyone, manager-nim says we should go to his office right now and it's urgent."

I heard the other members complain as Jungwon stood there, with a worried look on his face. "It's about Jay hyung." He blurts out. The rest of them turned their heads to me and I sighed, standing up from my chair.

"Let's go." I took my jacket that was hanging on the rack before putting on my shoes and heading straight outside. They didn't seem to ask any more questions as they followed me after seeing the way I acted.

✦✧✦✧

When we arrived at our manager's office, I saw him behind his desk, with his head down low while massaging his temples. He quickly stood up when he saw us and cleared his throat. "Sit down, boys."

We sat on the sofa in his office and waited for him to speak. He stood in the middle, looked at each one of us and stopped when he was looking at me.

"I don't know how to say this but this morning, a news just came out and I wanted to ask you guys, specifically Jay about it." He grabbed his phone and showed us the article that was just posted a few hours ago.

╔═══════════════════╗

             𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙋𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃

ENHYPEN's Jay was caught
pushing a fan in the
middle of the night  

╚═══════════════════╝

The other members looked surprised after seeing the article, except for Sunghoon. He knew exactly what that article was all about even without reading it. "No way, Jay hyung wouldn't do that." Jungwon said, standing up.

"Yeah, there has to be a misunderstanding. We know him and he would never do such-" Jake began to talk, but he was cut off by our manager.

"That is why I told you guys to come here so that you can explain to me what really happened." With crossed arms, he stared at me and waited for me to speak.

I walked close to him and took a deep breath. "Manager-nim, I'm telling you, I pushed that girl for a reason. She invaded my personal space and plucked my hair and that made me push her because I was shocked. And besides, she wasn't even a fan, she was a sasaeng."