Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

I burst into the house, my heart beating fast.

"Party's here!!!" a random party-goer shouted once they saw me come through the door. Everyone shouted and whooped in response.

I smiled and made my way through to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and immediately downed it. It was horrible, cheap beer. God, where was the vodka?

My mother totally pissed me off. Who did she think she was coming into the house and telling me what to do? I was desperate to get rid of this anger. I'd drink it away or make-out it away if I had to.

I bobbed my head to the music, Last Friday Night by Katy Perry blasting full force from hidden speakers. I walked to the den where they usually played games.

"We need one more member for beer pong!" Braden shouted as I entered.

"I'm in," I said.

"Good," he smiled. "It's you, me, and Taylor versus Katie, Dean, and Jessica."

I looked at the opposing team. I recognized them from around school. "How about we make this more interesting?"

"How?" Katie asked, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.

"We make it Strip Beer Pong," I said with a smile.

"Strip?" Jessica smiled a little sheepishly.

"Sweet!" Dean yelled, his brown eyes lighting up in excitement.

"Game on," Taylor said. "Your team first, Katie."

"Okay," she smiled.

I quickly grabbed a Sharpie and wrote the names of the artices of clothing on all the cups and we all discussed the order.

Katie grabbed a ball and stared at the cup labeled 'shirt.' She tossed the ball and it landed in the cup. Her team whooped.

Taylor rolled his eyes and took off his shirt. I had to admit, his six pack was pretty impressive and the other girls sure took notice. It was now his turn. He took a ball and with great concentration tossed the ball. It landed in another cup labeled 'shirt.'

Jessica blushed deeply.

"Come on!" I shouted. "Drink or strip."

She ran a hand through her long brown hair and drank the beer. Everyone booed.

"You suck!" I laughed.

She grabbed a ball and threw it, aiming for the cup labeled 'pants.' She missed and in turn removed her pants. Everyone cheered!

Braden grabbed a ball and aimed for a cup labeled 'socks', landing the ball in the cup. Dean removed his socks.

"For you," Dean smiled, looking at me and holding up the ball.

He looked kind of like he was close to getting trashed so I wasn't worried. I wouldn't care if I had to strip anyway. "You're gonna fail anyway," I winked.

Eyes still on me he tossed the ball and it landed in a cup labeled 'dress.'

"Strip," Dean said, throwing me a smirk.

I picked up the cup and held it to my mouth. "Or I could drink." I laughed as all the guys in the room groaned. "But what fun would that be?" I slid out of my dress sexily, and all the guys in the room now cheered and eyed me appreciatively in my lacy black La Perla bra and panty set with tulle and ribbon detailing. "On with the game!" I ordered.