Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

The next couple of weeks went by in a blur. Before I knew it, it was time for Spring Break.

Oh, happy days!

"Welcome home, Ms. Julianna," my chauffeur, Daven, said.

Smiling, I stared at my home in awe. It felt like it had been ages since I last laid eyes on the familiar, welcoming sight that was my home. I never thought I'd miss it this much.

Daven got out the car and opened the door for me. I smiled, got out of the black stretch limo, and sat my hands on my hips.

"Thank you so much Daven!" I shouted cheerily. Without warning, I grabbed Daven by the shoulders and kissed him on the lips - surprising him, as well as myself. At first he hesitated, then he kissed me back. I pulled away and looked at him, a smirk on my face.

I don't think I ever noticed how incredibly H-O-T he was! His green eyes were piercing and his blonde hair was adorably curly. He looked extra cute, as he was blushing due to my unexpected kiss.

"I missed you," I said, ruffling his hair. I grabbed him into a big bear hug and then stood on my tip toes. Even though I was wearing heels, I wasn't quite his height. "Don't tell anyone I told you that," I whispered in his ear, smiling in amusement.

He walked away embarrasedly and began to take my suitcases out of the trunk of the car.

"You just take those inside and leave them in the foyer. I'll have someone else take them up," I told him.

I trotted over to my cars and smiled happily. "I missed you," I said, kissing my silver New Continental GT Bentley. "I missed you," I said, giving a kiss to my silver BMW 760Li Sedan. "And last but not least, I miss you," giving one last kiss to my black Jaguar XJ.

I spun around on my heel and marched inside the house. I took a few seconds longer than necessary to look at everything. I thought I'd NEVER see this place again! I continuted to the family room, where I heard the voice that I'd been waiting for.

"Daddy!" I shouted joyfully once I walked into the room.

"Pumpkin!" he smiled, sticking his BlackBerry in his pocket and standing up as I walked over. He enveloped me into a big bear hug, and kissed me on the forehead.

I took a step back and looked at him. He looked great in a charcoal grey suit, black shirt, and black patent leather dress shoes. "Daddy, you look hot - have you been working out? And is that suit Dolce and Gabbana?"

He chuckled. "Thank you, somewhat, and yes, it is."

I smiled smugly. "I have taught you well."

"Sit, sit," he told me, gesturing to the spot next to him.

I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Blake!" he shouted, snapping his fingers.

A few moments later an extremely hot guy walked in, holding a tray with refreshments on it. This had to be Blake. God, I hoped it was Blake.

"Sir, would you like something to drink?" he bent down, offering the tray to my dad.

"Thank you," my dad said, taking a cup of coffee. It was black; the way he liked it.

"And for you, Ms...?" Blake trailed off.

I tilted my head to the side, noticing how his eyes lingered on my body longer than necessary.

"This is my daughter, Julianna," my dad scoffed. "We've already been through this a thousand and two times."

"Sorry," he apologized, blushing just the tiniest bit. "Would you like something to drink, Ms. Julianna?"