Chapter 11

When Zhao Sijia returned to her room, she eagerly called Lou Xiao. Lou Xiao had finished her work and was organizing her studio at home. When she saw the call, she pressed the speakerphone, put her phone on the desktop, and continued to organize.

Zhao Sijia came in a crying voice, "Brother Lou Xiao, I'm sorry, I've caused you trouble again. You have helped me so many times, but I haven't repaid you anything. I always trouble you."

Lou Xiao washed the brushes, placed them one by one, and said casually, "What are you referring to?"

Zhao Sijia said guiltily: "I know, Huo Wei couldn't get angry with me, so she hit you. What reason did she use to force you to date her? Don't agree to her! Just now Dad Huo has helped me. This time the matter is resolved, I will move out tomorrow, you don't want to see her, she will not be able to pester you in the future."

Of course, Zhao Sijia thought that she was right. After all, Lou Xiao and Huo Wei didn't know each other at all, and they didn't have any intersection. How could it be possible to date suddenly, or Lou Xiao came to pick him up in person?

This timing is so sensitive that it has something to do with her whatever she thinks. Lou Xiao refused to help her that day. She hung up angrily. She wondered if Lou Xiao compromised with Huo Wei to help her.

Lou Xiao didn't understand it a bit. He only eliminated the useless information and grasped the key points he wanted to know. "Huo Wei said we want to date?"

"Yes, she said that you are in the right place, and it would be normal to make an appointment. Brother Lou Xiao, you must ignore her. She is spoiled and willful and unreasonable. You and Huo have no business dealings, so you don't need to give her face. Don't care about me either. I won't be with her again after I move out tomorrow. If Dad Huo takes care of me in the company, she can't do anything to me. Just let Yu Hai refuse her."

Zhao Sijia was a little inferior when she first arrived at Huo's house, but meeting Lou Xiao six months ago gave her a lot of confidence. Because Lou Xiao and she were childhood sweethearts, they were the same people when they were young. Now that Lou Xiao founded the Yunxiao Group and still takes care of her, she feels like she has become different.

Now that nasty person Huo Wei wants to get involved with Lou Xiao, she doesn't want to say anything, of course, she has to make it clear to Lou Xiao, lest Lou Xiao be fooled by that woman.

But after Lou Xiao heard it, she became a little unhappy, "Miss Zhao, don't talk about people's right and wrong behind your back. I think you have misunderstood. Huo Wei has never looked for me. I took the initiative to look for her. She is very nice. The relationship with her has nothing to do with you. You don't need to apologize to me. As for whom I want to make friends with, I think I can judge for myself.

I'm busy, if you just want to talk about it, then I'll hang up. "

When Zhao Sijia heard the busy tone in the microphone, she couldn't get her head back. What does Lou Xiao mean? He said Huo Wei is good?

Zhao Sijia was bored and uncomfortable, as if her partner had not been on her side, but had gone to the enemy to be friends. There was a feeling of betrayal and a feeling of embarrassment of being betrayed.

It turned out that Lou Xiao did not reluctantly date Huo Wei because of her, it was Lou Xiao who took the initiative.

She didn't want to believe it, and felt that Lou Xiao's tone was not like a lie. She got into entanglement with her mobile phone. After thinking about it, she sent a few WeChat messages to Lou Xiao to explain to Lou Xiao how inferior Huo Wei's character is.

Lou Xiao thought it was Huo Wei when he heard the WeChat voice, but when he picked it up, he found that it was Zhao Sijia. He quickly read the message sent by Zhao Sijia, frowned, dialed Yu Hai's phone and asked: "Zhao Sijia and Huo Wei have a big conflict? Because of what?"