Chapter 15

Lou Xiao left, and Huo Wei didn't let Zhao Sijia go either. She walked up to Zhao Sijia, admiring her ugly face, and smiled: "Don't be a guest at someone else's house so late, so that the host's family has to send you a driver. How rude? You have lived at Huo's house for more than a year. Didn't my mother teach you that way?"

Zhao Sijia said to Huo Wei with a cold face: "I don't care what you want to do, Lou Xiao is my best friend, I won't look at you and hurt him."

Huo Wei shrugged indifferently, turned on the phone and found the clarification letter sent by Huo Shijia to show Zhao Sijia, and said in amazement: "Huo Ming left me behind that day. I really thought there was something wrong with the two of you. It is not right now. I misunderstood you. It seems that Huo Ming doesn't like having an independent sister. He takes care of you like this after finding the sense of accomplishment that is dependent on you. It is understandable. Peng Heng and the others like it."

When Zhao Sijia heard what she meant, her face flushed with shame and anger, but what she cared more about was the clarification letter sent by Huo Shi. She hurriedly took out her mobile phone, found the clarification letter and read it quickly. The clarification letter said that she and Huo Ming were merely colleagues. There was some misunderstanding in the woods. Huo Ming would teach his sister and protect the company's employees. Later, the meal photo posted by the circle of friends was taken by Huo Ming to make amends for his sister. It was not as complicated as everyone thought.

The only mistake in the whole thing was that Huo Ming taught his sister the wrong way for the first time. His mother always spoiled his sister, and when she knew it, she slapped him angrily. He had already apologized to her sister, and Zhao Sijia had moved away from Huo's house and transferred to her post. In the incident, everyone apologized for occupying public resources, but would never tolerate rumors and would take legal measures when necessary.

The clarification letter is very official, but the relationship is very clear. It also implied that Huo Ming had never done anything to his younger sister. This was the first time. But his mother had a preference for her younger sister and hit him in public. He had learned a lesson. Moreover, he maintains the mentality of his friends and colleagues who are temporarily staying at home, so he misunderstood for a while, taught his younger sister and replaced her to make amends.

The full text didn't mention Zhao Sijia very much, but the meaning had already shown that she was innocent, and only tried her best to weaken her existence, making people think that she was just an insignificant person. And this incident was just a small conflict between the Huo family brothers and sisters, and there was no need to rise to the level of character and harm. As for those peachy rumors, they are even more nonsense, and the two have avoided working together for this reason.

This is equivalent to the other party's rumors have been explained, and all the speculations of netizens are negated lightly. Huo Wei knew that this was to protect Zhao Sijia while washing Huo Ming, after all, girls always suffer more criticism from this kind of thing. But she believed that Zhao Sijia didn't have this brain, she would only feel wronged, that Huo Ming was anxious to separate her from her at a critical moment, and the pain caused by this wronged family would definitely be incomprehensible.

After reading the clarification letter, Zhao Sijia's expression worsened. Seeing Huo Wei and Cui Jing's expressions of watching the show, she felt that she couldn't hold her face and could not maintain the basic politeness. She ran out without saying a word.

Cui Jing coldly snorted, "Unruly, impolite, I really don't know what your father and Huo Ming like about her. Let's go, Mom will take you back to the room. Are you tired today? Are you really painting all day? Lou Xiao took you out and did nothing else?"

Awakened as a Fine Female Cannon FodderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara