Chapter 11

Huo Wei has all the memories of the original owner, and has seen so many ancient costumes and makeup in the previous world, which is quite insightful. She has been filming for so many years to rush to the announcement. She has practiced very good makeup techniques. She has learned from top international makeup artists. It is natural to come to this ancient time.

It happened that the scam of the temple master was exposed. Huo Wei was the time when she was the most concerned about. She ran into two women she knew outside. A few words made them dislike their dresses. After that, Huo Wei personally matched them with clothes. , Make up for them, dress them up brightly.

In this way, they became living signs, and the matter spread quickly, and the curious or beauty-loving lady came to Huo Wei to dress up.

Huo Wei didn't have the money to open a store, so she entertained them at her home, and then accompanied them to buy clothes and jewelry. After earning their styling fees, they also get rebates from the clothing store to make money on both sides.

Everyone has the love of beauty, not to mention Huo Wei's extremely fresh feeling. Some people dress up at home and feel that they don't have Huo Wei's vision, so they come to her; some people are very beautiful, but they are not favored. They also come to Huo Wei for a new look, hoping to make her husband shine.

In short, there are a lot of people who come to Huo Wei. She has so much time every day, and she can't take care of it. Many ladies and young ladies have lined up, waiting to come to Huo Wei one by one to change their looks.

In this way, those young ladies who had made Huo Wei dressed up were fine and fine, which further proved that Huo Wei was not a broom star at all. Who is unlucky for what? It's just nonsense! Then the Li family, maybe it's so unlucky for doing a lot of bad things, right? Before Huo Wei went back, wouldn't they be incapable of opening the pot?

The Li family directly suffered the greatest pressure, because they were in the village and saw many villagers every day. The villagers would not hold back, so they dare to laugh at them in person. The Li family became angry, and suddenly remembered what Huo Wei said that day, that their Li family would become like this, it was all caused by Lu Jingyun and the Lu family!

This **** Lu Jingyun is wronged, he should be blamed. Lu Jingyun should blame the person who had taken the wrong place, and blame them for what the Li family did? They always thought that they were raising the picked up child, and raising a picked up child so old, without any illness or pain, they were very worthy of her.

Who knows that in the end they raised a white-eyed wolf, and they didn't pay her back, but she vented their anger by using them. It's really wolf-hearted!

The Li family all forgot that they accepted the money from the Lu family, only remember that Lu Jingyun made them desperate and put all their hatred on Lu Jingyun.

It's just that Lu Jingyun is about to marry into the Hou Mansion, they dare not do anything, so they have to suppress their hatred and behave with their tails sandwiched.

On Huo Wei's side, three women in the family, one of the old woman and two little girls, also made a lot of money. In order to pay off the gambling debts, Li's father took the risk and broke the wall in the middle of the night to steal Huo Wei's banknotes!

The Huo family was guarded by Lou Ye's secret guard. In addition, Huo Wei also placed a mouse trap at the base of the wall and raised a wolf dog. As soon as Father Li jumped down, he screamed suddenly, hugged his legs and fell to the ground, and then the wolf dog screamed frantically.

Huo Wei turned on the light, helped Granny Huo who got up in a hurry, and comforted: "Don't be afraid, godmother, I've been prepared, no one can break in."