End

While Jian Linlin made a wish, the Shao family was breaking out an unprecedented quarrel!

The woman hired by Shao Ke was photographed while stealing food outside. It is rare for Shao Ke to take the woman back to the old house for dinner, and this gossip broke out on the Internet.

How can Mr. Shao tolerate his grandson being cuckold? Immediately put a harsh word to ban that woman, so that she can't mix in the entertainment circle, let her get out of Beijing!

That woman begging for mercy and apologizing were all useless, and she was anxious and shouted directly to the old man: "Your grandson just asked me to cover and didn't buy me for the rest of my life? Why should I be a widow? He can't do it by himself, and I can't go out to find little meat. Is it? Am I the young lady of your main house? If you have the ability to let me in, then you can tell me to be chaste!"

It was too late for Shao Ke to stop, and immediately asked someone to drive the woman out. But Elder Shao heard it all. Before, Jian Linlin said that Shao Ke's refusal to raise is true, and he was deceived by Shao Ke.

Shao Ke kept it from leaking on such a big matter, and even found a woman to cover it, and simply dumped Jian Linlin, who was tempted for the first time. What else do you not understand? Shao Ke clearly wanted to join the Shaw family and inherit the right.

Elder Shao held his heart to his mouth and turned around, and immediately after waking up, he asked Shao Ke to leave Shao and ask someone to ask Lou Xiao to come back. Lou Xiao's business talent is undoubtedly, not to mention that Shao Ke is inferior to Lou Xiao in business, but that Shao Ke cannot inherit his clan and he would never consider Shao Ke.

The old man seemed to have found an excuse to ask Lou Xiao to come back. He could step down when he had a step and he couldn't wait to change his heir. But how could Shao Ke allow that the grandparents and grandchildren they loved each other suddenly had a big fight and turned out countless old accounts.

Elder Shao was so angry that he couldn't allow his grandson to disobey him in this way, so he grabbed an ornament and smashed it out. Who knew it was in the forehead of Shao Ke!

Shao Ke shook, slammed on his back, fell into a coma and went into shock. After another toss, Shao Ke woke up but became mentally ill!

Shao Ke was on all fours, in a panic and panic, running around in the ward, not allowing anyone to approach him. Elder Shao walked over angrily, "You give me a bit of normalcy, don't play these useless tricks!"

"Wow!" Shao Ke looked at him vigilantly, a dog barking in one mouth, so vividly that shocked everyone in the ward.

The doctor hurriedly arranged an examination for him, but everything turned out to be normal and there were no problems. Elder Shao had to put him in the hospital temporarily and asked the nurse to take care of him.

On the other side, Jian Linlin was awakened by a dog barking in the middle of the night, impatiently grabbing the pillow and smashing it over, and said angrily: "Shut your dog's mouth! Then call me to send you humane destruction!"

Shao Ke was startled and waited silently in the dark for Jian Linlin to breathe evenly, and quickly ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror. He stared at the dog and couldn't believe that he had become a dog again or Jian Linlin's dog.

What's wrong with him? Why do I become a dog when I am unconscious? Does his family have genetic genes? This is too illusory.

But at least he had an experience, and he was not too panicked. He thought that his deity was dizzy and would definitely be sent to the hospital. As long as he ran to the hospital and touched the deity, he should be able to go back, as it was last time.