Chapter 8

Xiao Liming, who was regarded as an "abandoned mailbox", took a full three seconds to react, and the audience was laughing crazy. Is it okay to discard the mailbox? Fortunately, they were worried about Huo Wei and Cheng Yi's girlfriends for several days. Seeing Xiao Liming's sweetness that couldn't help but laugh, it was simply an announcement that he was Cheng Yi's family.

Huo Wei didn't even see his silly look, shook his head and went to the living room to eat with his own breakfast. He could also watch the concert by the way, learn from the typhoon, and leave the kitchen to Cheng Yi and Xiao Liming.

She happened to be watching Ding Ning's concert. She had doubted whether Ding Ning was Lou Xiao, so of course she chose Ding Ning when she was studying. Ding Ning creates and sings by himself. When performing in concerts, he will also add some singing and dancing elements, but he is not an idol, he is a powerful singer from the beginning.

When Huo Wei watched it, there happened to be a scene where Ding Ning sang his ears and flew back. Then, in order to prevent the dancer from stepping on his ears, Ding Ning made a handsome slide and picked it up in the next action. The ears were thrown off the stage.

Huo Wei was surprised, watching TV and laughing, "It's so handsome!"

In the observation room, Brother Li glanced at Ding Ning and said jokingly, "Hey, people praise you for being handsome."

Yang Jing smiled and joked about Ding Ning, "How does Ding Ning feel? I didn't expect the observation cabin to observe herself."

Ding Ning gave a light cough, changed his posture, tried to be as serious as possible, but still showed a little smile, "Huo Wei has a lot of vision."

Several people laughed immediately, and the audience followed up with hahaha, [I used to think that Ding Ning was reticent and a straight man of steel, but now why suddenly I found that he was a little cute? 】

[Either I love watching variety shows so much, I can always find different sides of stars, do you think Ding Ning is the same as us? I took it very seriously, and analyzed it with a special feeling of truth. 】

[Really, it was Ding Ning who spoke for Huo Wei in the first place. If it weren't for Ding Ning's analysis twice, I misunderstood Huo Wei. 】

[Wow, what kind of fairy plot is this? Ding Ning guarded Huo Wei in the observation room. Huo Wei is now watching Ding Ning's concert in the cabin. If I love it, don't stop it! 】

Liang Chen found Huo Wei in the living room and asked, "Are you going now? I'm all ready."

"Okay, I'll change my clothes." Huo Wei also finished eating, got up and turned off the TV, her eyes still on the TV.

Liang Chen said in surprise: "You like Ding Ning? He doesn't seem to be an idol, don't you want to be an idol?"

Huo Wei smiled and said: "But Ding Ning sings well, is handsome, and also very talented. If one day I can write such a beautiful song like him, I must be so happy!"

"It seems that you really like these." Liang Chen was a little surprised to see Huo Wei's lively appearance. Sure enough, people are only happy when they talk about their favorite affairs.

Brother Li glanced at Ding Ning again, and found that his ears were red, so he kindly didn't tease him. However, the fascinating smile on Li Ge's face represents everything, and the audience who watched the show burst into laughter. I wonder if Ding Ning watched the show and saw Huo Wei boasting so much. Ding Ning also liked Huo Wei's Weibo for playing Guqin the day before. Is this a compliment? Forget it?

Suddenly feel that observers and cabin guests can also talk about it. They have never seen it before!

Today Liang Chen said he was going to play outdoors, so Huo Wei dressed very refreshingly, very convenient for activities, and tied her long hair into a ball head. Her fat is a bit cute, so she doesn't show a big face at all, but she looks very youthful, even her smile is obvious.