Chapter 10

Huo Wei discovered that since she had luck with the koi carp, she was like a group pet. There were many things she hadn't done, and someone helped her.

If Lou Ye were just a prince, she would still draw a clear line with him, but he was still a close lover of her two lives, and of course she would not refuse his help. She was also helping Lou Ye avoid risks.

Not two days after this appointment, a big case occurred in Beijing-the master of the temple in the suburbs of Beijing was a complete liar!

He doesn't know how to deal with the sign and judge the fortune-telling. The words out of his mouth are either slanderous or bribed. Over the years, the number of people who have been harmed by his deception is countless. Now he has been taken to jail, and he is tortured to inquire whose money he has received. After that, the person involved in the case must be investigated.

The master is a liar!

The news caused an uproar throughout the city. Ordinary people are both shocked and curious. That master is a figure they can't see. Only high-ranking officials can see people. So are those nobles also deceived? It's still so ridiculous.

To the common people, high-ranking officials and nobles are people who can't be touched high above. Suddenly they found that they were also quite stupid. They were played around by a fake "master", and they immediately became interested in discussions. Whether it is a teahouse, a pub, a street, or a house, there are people talking about it with great interest.

And those nobles who are usually regarded as guests by "masters" can't face people!

They used to be so complacent about their speciality, but now they are so ashamed and embarrassed, as if they were nailed to a pillar of shame, telling their stupidity. Where is such a stupid person worthy of deep friendship? This directly affected the reputation of the wife and the young lady outside, and affected their interpersonal relationship.

Especially in the recent incident of the Lu Family's order of death, the Lu Family became a complete joke when the master was arrested!

The Lu family said it was to complete Huo Wei and Li's family and reunite them, but who didn't know that Lu Family had obeyed the master's order, and believed that Huo Wei's bad luck drove her away? Otherwise, Li Jiacun has confirmed that Huo Wei is not the Li family, and the Lu family should settle her if they miss some old love.

But the Lu family was like never knowing this person, and allowed the outside world to call Huo Wei a broom star, not inquiring, explaining, and not helping. Huo Wei recognized a widow and a widow as a godmother, and became an independent woman. The Lu family didn't respond, and didn't even give a dime. Obviously, it had nothing to do with Huo Weien.

Before, because of the name of the sweeping star, no one thought much about the Lu family. After all, when they were replaced, not many people could guarantee that they would not mind this. There are so many people in a big family, but also pay attention to family glory, and interests are paramount. The big guys look down on them, but they still understand.

But now it's different, the master is a liar, what he said is all lies, Huo Wei is not a broom star at all. There were too many people talking, and those things about Huo Wei were spread.

She left the Lu family and saved a child on the street, so she was brought to the village by a car without having to walk; Li Jiaming could not open the pot, but she got a piece of meat when she arrived in the village; the three members of the Li family had more diarrhea, so she turned to her It's okay; the wild boar in the village hurt Mother Li, but the whole village got the pork.

She stayed in Lijiacun for the two days. Everyone benefited except the three of the Li family. How could this be a broom star? A little bit superstition, this is the Li family who has never raised Huo Wei and asked her to call her father and mother brother. God can't see it! The people in Lijiacun said that at the time, Li's father held Huo Wei to prevent her from leaving, so he had to sell her for a hundred taels of silver!