Chapter 14

Huo Wei and Lou Xiao have been painting in the studio. When the sky is getting dark, Lou Xiao stopped writing and walked to Huo Wei to remind: "I have been painting for too long, get up and move around. You are already raising your body. So tired."

"Immediately, wait for me." Huo Wei didn't lift her head, staring at the canvas intently, coloring the fire under her pen, then stepped back to look at it, shook her head, "No, repaint tomorrow. "

Lou Xiao looked at her paintings, it was a bit spiritual, but not vivid enough, and indeed not good enough. He persuaded, "Don't worry, take your time."

Huo Wei rubbed her wrist, smiled and got up, "It's okay, it's a practice today. Let me take a look at yours, how do you draw me?"

Lou Xiao immediately blocked her way and refused to show her. He turned her around and led her out of the door. He said, "I haven't painted it yet. I will show it to you after I finish painting."

"I can read the draft first."

"Semi-finished products don't look good."

Lou Xiao took Huo Wei out of the studio involuntarily. Huo Wei didn't insist, and even laughed jokingly, "I can't tell that Lou Dong is a perfectionist, and he won't show people unless he has painted a complete picture."

Lou Xiao smiled and acquiesced. In fact, his paintings have never been shown to anyone. So speaking, he just doesn't want to show the semi-finished products to Huo Wei. It was the first time he met someone who wanted to paint, and it was the first time he painted portraits. He wanted to paint well and strive for perfection. Before that, I didn't want Huo Wei to see that Huo Wei had such a high evaluation of his paintings, and he was afraid that Huo Wei would be disappointed.

The two of them had dinner together. After that, Lou Xiao drove Huo Wei home in person. The two had been talking about painting on the road. Later, when he saw the AI ​​intelligent robot advertisement on the building screen, Lou Xiao casually mentioned After two sentences, Huo Wei couldn't expect to be able to pick up the conversation, and she understood very well.

Lou Xiao said knowingly: "Are you going to work in Huo after you recover from your injury? In what department?"

Huo Wei shook her head and said, "My father didn't mean to let me join the company. I haven't figured out what to do in the future."

Now Lou Xiao was surprised. Looking at her, she asked with a glance: "You know so much about AI research and development, aren't you preparing for entering Huo's? It's a pity that you are a talent in this field."

"Thank you, I am honored to be affirmed by Lou Dong." Huo Wei blinked at him and joked, "If my dad doesn't want me, would Lou Dong accept me? Give me a suitable salary. Just starve me to death."

Lou Xiao didn't think she would come, but she answered very seriously, "If you are willing to come to my company, I will definitely hire a lot of money. I am planning to open an AI R&D department to open up the market in this area, and may compete with Huo Shi in the future. Opponents, I hope it will not affect our relationship."

Huo Wei got along with him for a whole day, and she understood his straight thinking. There was a saying that she always played straight when getting along with others, and didn't like to make rounds. He has a good impression of her at 40, and he cares about the relationship between them very much, and he doesn't want anything to affect their relationship.

Huo Wei waved his hand and gave him a reassurance, "In business, business, two different things, don't worry about these. Besides, we are friends by painting, maybe we can become confidantes, we will often paint together in the future, maybe I and you I spend more time with my dad than with my dad. Of course I won't be upset because of your competition."