Fake Daughter That Can't Afford To Climb Chapter 1

The moment Huo Wei woke up, she avoided the tea cup that went straight to her door with her extremely keen intuition.

The tea cup fell to the ground, and the cracking sound stimulated everyone's heart. Huo Wei looked at the pool of tea water on the ground, slowly raised her head, and looked around.

In a quaint hall of a large mansion, an elderly woman sits half-closed in the main seat, slowly turning a string of Buddhist beads in her hand, with a compassionate face. Huo Wei quickly searched the memory and learned that she was the original owner's grandmother Feng.

On either side of Feng's lower head were a middle-aged man and a middle-aged woman, namely the original owner's father Lu Yuan and mother Chen. Both of them glared at her, the tea cup that had just been smashed over was caused by Lu Yuan.

The young man sitting next to Lu Yuan was the original owner's brother Lu Heng. At this time, he sullenly did not look at Huo Wei, but looked worriedly at the girl next to his mother. The girl's eyes were red, and tears fell from time to time, so she was not wronged. She is the original heroine of this book, and the true daughter of the Lu family, Lu Jingyun.

And none of the relatives in front of her belonged to her, only Lu Jingyun. Because she is the fake daughter of the dove occupying the magpie's nest in the book, not only is she coveted to be prosperous and wealthy and reluctant to leave, she also holds onto the marriage contract with her fiance. Today it was the fiancé Fang Qingze who said that he wanted to divorce. The original owner ran to condemn Lu Jingyun impulsively when he was frightened, but was found to be called to inquire.

The original owner is still a little brainy. He knows to avoid people to condemn Lu Jingyun, but he is a rebirth. He deliberately showed aggrieved attitude in front of the elders, and then shed tears when asked by others. Naturally, a loyal maid added oil and jealousy to complain for her. The original owner has nowhere to hide.

Huo Wei faced the posture of these three court trials and showed a naturally surprised expression with her acting skills that have been tempered for a lifetime. She wondered: "What are you doing? This tea cup really hits my head, and I lose my picture."

"Do you still dare to ask?!" Lu Yuan patted the table, "What did you do? Look at how much Yun'er has been wronged because of you? Yun'er had just returned home, so she was nervous, and now she was bullied by you. , Have you forgotten your true identity?"

Huo Wei said innocently: "I naturally know who I am. Because of the mistakes made by the Lu family, I was separated from my biological parents for 16 years, and was raised by the Lu family accidentally. Now the truth has come to light, and the Lu family said that I do not blame me for this. I continue to be the Miss of the Lu Family. I am so grateful, how can I forget it?"

Lu Yuan pressed his lips tightly, full of anger before venting. He was the one who said this at the beginning, what happened to Huowei because of the mistakes made by the Lu family? Even if the farmer treats his daughter harshly, he will not blame the child. Only then did he deliberately mention his true identity because he slapped himself.

Feng raised his eyes and looked at Huo Wei closely. Several other people, including Lu Jingyun who was enduring crying, were also aiming at her. Huo Wei looked at Lu Jingyun suspiciously, and asked: "What is Miss Lu crying? Today, you and I were talking well, talking and laughing. Why did I go back and cry after a while? Who bullied you? ?"

Lu Jingyun was startled and looked at Huo Wei in disbelief. Obviously, Huo Wei scolded her in anger and deliberately asked Qingze to show her good intentions, and scolded her for being uneasy and kind, why now she opened her eyes and said nonsense?

Lu Jingyun's expression fell in the eyes of a few people, and of course they all believed in Lu Jingyun. After all, Huo Wei has been courageous to spoil her at home since she was a child, and she has the courage to do her temper and pranks, while Lu Jingyun is so courageous in that kind of small family, she is so timid and will not lie. Now that Lu Jingyun is surprised, it must be Huo Wei lying.