Chapter 15

Huo Wei was awakened by the sound of the collision of swords in the night, immediately awake, turned over and jumped out of bed and ran to the window to look out.

The two secret guards that Lou Ye had given her showed up, and they were fighting endlessly with six men in black. Those six were completely fierce and brutal, as if they didn't stop killing.

Huo Wei's heart sank, thinking of her life experience for the first time. It seems that her life experience hides a great secret, and this secret can only be found out by the emperor's intervention, otherwise she would not have been silent before, and now she is suddenly going to kill her.

Shaoyao also woke up, his face turned pale when he saw the situation outside, and he resisted his fear and said, "Miss, shall we run? I, I will protect you, let's go to Prince Qin's Mansion!"

"No, it's more dangerous outside than at home. There are some hidden guards here to protect you. When you go outside, it's really a lamb to be slaughtered." Huo Wei observed the situation outside with a serious expression.

These two secret guards were carefully trained by Lou Ye, and they were very skilled, but the assassins sent by the other party were not weak. The six teamed up had faintly overwhelmed the secret guards.

She went to the box to find the crossbow given to her by Lou Ye, aimed at the assassin in the crack of the window, and shot!

With a "shoo", the crossbow arrow passed through the gap between an assassin and the guard, and directly inserted into the arm of another assassin, causing the assassin to miss the opportunity to slash the guard and return the weapon.

The dark guard reacted quickly to grab the assassin and beat him fiercely. The assassin retreated in a row after being injured. He wanted to escape, but was chopped on his thigh. He gritted his teeth, bleeding from the corners of his mouth, and was breathless on the spot!

Peony took a breath, "Dead, dead!"

Huo Wei frowned and shot another arrow, hitting an assassin's thigh!

The assassin's body suddenly became unbalanced, and he was slashed by the guard and kicked to the ground. The assassin on the other side took this opportunity to stab at Huo Wei, Huo Wei hurriedly dodged, and Shaoyao rushed to block Huo Wei in fear.

Seeing this, the dark guard rushed over and blocked the assassin back with an injury, but Huo Wei just shot an arrow through the assassin's waist and abdomen, allowing the dark guard to take the opportunity to knock him out.

Seeing that the situation was not good, the assassin wanted to retreat, but the two guards had sent a signal before. At this time, Lou Ye arrived with four guards and eight guards and came directly to catch turtles in the urn!

After catching an assassin, Lou Ye immediately went to the room to see Huo Wei's situation, and said nervously, "Have you hurt?"

Huo Wei shook her head, raised the crossbow in her hand and said: "I have this, and I helped them." She paid attention to the situation in the yard and exhorted, "To capture people alive, we have to ask the master behind the scenes. ."

"Don't worry about this, they know how to do it." Lou Ye took Huo Wei to sit down and poured her a glass of water. "Aren't you scared?"

Huo Wei was silent for a moment, and that fear suddenly appeared. When she first saw the assassin, she was really not afraid. She just wanted to help with a bow and crossbow. These things she had practiced in her previous life.

But now she started to be scared, it was not filming, not an exercise, but really came to kill her!

If she died here...