Chapter 4

The car is going to the beach and let them go to the island by boat.

After the five male guests got into the car, they all looked at Huo Wei with surprise. After introducing each other, the eldest Jiang Zhen took the lead to speak: "Huo Wei, why are you so strong? My suitcase is a bit hard to carry by myself, so I still work out every day."

Jiang Zhen is an actor. He married a wife and had children in the past two years. He took very little work for the Gu family and was forgotten by many people. Participating in the reality show this time is for the audience and to prepare for the subsequent movies.

Huo Wei naturally found a reason for herself, "I have been easy to provoke right and wrong since I was a child. Some girls see me unpleasantly, and some boys ask me to go out to play. I have to practice to protect myself."

Several guests laughed, Jiang Zhen nodded and said, "It makes sense, it makes sense." Seeing her face, she really needs to protect herself.

The car drove out of the city with a wide view outside. Several male guests all looked out the window. Huo Wei was too sun-dried, so she drew the curtains to block her position tightly. He heard that it was coming soon, and she also took out her sun protection shirt to make up. Put a layer of sun protection.

The idol Han Ding in the back seat lay on her seat and asked curiously: "What are you doing with the sunscreen? Will you get a tan in the next few days?"

Huo Wei suddenly looked at the program group with a puzzled look, "Sure you can choose something to bring?"

The director nodded and Huo Wei was relieved immediately. Unexpectedly, when they got to the beach to take a boat, the director said-they can only bring three things in total, and all the rest will be kept by the program team.

At this time, Huo Wei took out a large airtight plastic bag with a full set of skin care products and sunscreen, and smiled and said, "Director, this must be considered the same. You see, it hasn't been opened yet, so you are too embarrassed to disassemble them. Separate, right?"

The director was taken aback, and just about to speak, Han Ding had already snatched the skin care products inconceivably, and said, "Aren't you? You can only bring three kinds of skin care products?"

"We are artists, how can we do without skin care?" Huo Wei replied naturally, seeing that he frowned. "Your skin is so rough? Are you going to have a concert soon? Why are you not paying attention than me? Will fans watch Hei Tan sing and dance on stage?" She imagined that, and then looked away, "Hot eyes."

Handing subconsciously raised his hand to touch his face, but he couldn't refute it, and said stiffly, "I'm a man! Even tanned is also manly, understand?"

Huo Wei ignored him and said to everyone: "We are here to work, and our image is the top priority. The skin care products I specially selected can be used by both men and women. Let us use them together these days, mainly for sunburn. Affect your future work, right?"

Several people looked at each other, nodded at the same time, and looked at the director together. The director certainly agrees. What if you can't eat or drink this thing, so what if you let her take it all?

Huo Wei smiled slightly, and took the skin care products back to hold her, looking contented.

Han Ding shook his head and said that he couldn't stand it. Just about to go back and look through the box, he suddenly thought of something, and suddenly opened his eyes to Huo Wei, "Eh, how did you know that I was going to have a concert? You wouldn't be my fan?"

Huo Wei smiled politely: "The program group has announced the guest list. I always want to get to know my fellow colleagues. Don't you do your homework before you come?"