End

Huo Wei was attracted by Huo Ming's unlucky event, and the loss of that separation faded a lot. She asked Lou Xiao what was going on. Huo Ming had a crooked personality, and he was still a bit capable of doing business, so he shouldn't pick a company with a problem.

Lou Xiao took her to the car and told her carefully. Huo Ming had a good vision. Among all the companies Cui Jing held shares, that company had the most development potential.

But the problem is that there are some problems with the raw materials of that company's products. A foreign company of the same type was just blocked a few days ago, but the news has not spread. Lou Xiao paid particular attention to the news because of Huo Wei's relationship with the companies Cui Jing holds shares.

After Huo Wei has promoted robot R&D technology twice in succession, his network of contacts has increased, and even the government has contacts. She immediately called the people she knew and asked them to inquire. The news was received after a while, and the government has noticed this matter and will issue relevant policies soon.

In other words, Huo Ming happily took over the company, and he would face the same crisis as Huo's original without waiting two days of hard work.

Huo Wei laughed out loud, "He hurt his mother and suffered retribution this time. I don't know if his fragile liver can't bear this blow, he deserves it!"

When she was smiling, Lou Xiao was smiling and looking at her, taking her a blanket to cover her legs, and handing her water. Yu Hai, who drove for them in front of him, suddenly felt sore, twisting the beginning to indicate that he hadn't seen it.

Is his current boss still the original boss? What about the boss who either closes his eyes and rests when he gets in the car, or handles business affairs with a blank expression? Sure enough, all loves are sour and stinky, and he is a single dog like him.

However, Yu Hai Tucao returned to Tucao, and tried his best to reduce his sense of existence, for fear of disturbing them. The boss is considered the iron tree blooming, he still hopes that the boss will tie Huo Wei to death as soon as possible. He didn't confess for so long, he was so anxious to see it!

Huo Wei and Lou Xiao in the back seat couldn't feel his anxiety at all. After they talked about Huo Ming, they began to talk about the next R&D plan.

Huo Wei feels that the current technological requirements for home robots are sufficient. If you want to develop and update the functions, you need to upgrade many other technologies at the same time. It is currently impossible and unnecessary. It takes a certain process for people to adapt to the development of science and technology, and it is not appropriate to bring something too advanced at once.

So her next plan is to research and develop vegetative neurons. She wants to use mechanical devices to stimulate brain cells and even connect neurons to understand the mental state of the vegetative brain.

If she succeeds, she can know whether the mental thinking of the vegetative is still alive and what she is thinking in the sleeping world like a dream. If the patient is obsessed with it and can't find the direction, she may be able to guide and inspire the other person in this way Desire to survive and so on.

At the worst, it may be possible for family members to sue them.

In short, this is the direction she wants to develop next. Lou Xiao was surprised that she would want to do this. He doubted: "With the current level of technology, this should be impossible to achieve in a hundred years."

In other words, Huo Wei should not be able to develop that level by the end of her life.

"I know." Huo Wei nodded, but her expression was very firm, "but I don't know why, when I thought about it, I wanted to do it very much. Other R&D projects made me lose interest. , I just want to study this."