Chapter 5

Lu Jingyun didn't fall asleep all night. When she thought she had robbed Huo Wei's beautiful life, she suddenly realized that the other person was likely to have a better life. This made everything she grabbed in her hands changed, and her sense of joy disappeared. Exhausted.

The next day Huo Wei saw Lu Jingyun, and found that her faint sense of superiority and pride in front of her was gone, which was a little strange. They went to the old lady's place to greet them and have breakfast. Huo Wei found that the old lady was kinder to her than usual, and this made Lu Jingyun very upset.

This is surprising. Is there any use value for the Lu Family?

Huo Wei didn't wait long, and the old lady said to her comfortingly: "This time something like this happened to the Liao family. No one would have expected it. It was just an accident. It was not your mother's intention. Qiaoshan, you have always been smart, but you are absolutely not. Many thoughts."

Huo Wei smiled and said: "Don't worry, the old lady, I won't think too much. I am originally from the Li family, and the lady has done her best for me, so how can I blame her?"

Feng's heart was unhappy when she heard her say that she was an outsider. This was not what the Lu family wanted.

She lifted her eyes and said, "No one knows what happens in life. You are right to be so sensible. After all, you have enjoyed sixteen years of life in the Lu family, and you don't have to go now. The Li family suffers. But Jingyun suffers. Our relatives and elders naturally love her more, are you right?"

"Yes. I was wrong before, and I shouldn't stay to bother everyone. It's just that I have been treating you as relatives and suddenly said I'm an outsider. It's really difficult for me to adapt to this change. But now I want to understand it, everyone That's right, the old lady is kind, but I can't continue to cause trouble for everyone." Huo Wei pulled the topic back again.

She looked at Lu Jingyun and smiled and said, "Especially Miss Lu is sensitive, because I feel wronged from time to time, very unhappy, and misunderstandings. It is better for me to go back to the Li's house to make Miss Lu feel more at ease, old lady. Your family can be happy and happy."

Lu Jingyun's face changed slightly, and she hurriedly said, "Qiaoshan, you really misunderstood me. I just came home to get used to it for a while."

Huo Wei suddenly realized, "Oh, it's the old lady who misunderstood. Several times they thought I was bullying you." She laughed and said, "It's fine if you know it's not my problem. Old ladies care about you. This is Good thing. Think about Miss Lu's suffering in Li's house. If I don't go back, it would be really unfair. I feel uneasy. Please allow the old lady to remove me from the family tree and send me back to Li's house."

If Lu Yuan didn't talk about the third prince, the Lu family didn't care whether Huo Wei stayed or not. She couldn't be a help anyway, and she would save a dowry if she sent it away.

But now things are undecided, and Huo Wei's desire to leave like this is annoying. Feng thinks that she doesn't know how to promote her. It is simply an ungrateful white-eyed wolf. Lu Jiabai has raised her for so many years, just because she has not treated her well recently, she is so determined. , Wanting to leave all day, really is not a good thing like the Li family.

Lu Jingyun saw Feng's face and said with a smile: "There are no sisters in the family, Qiaoshan stayed, and the two of us just had fun together. Life in the Li family is really hard, I'm afraid Qiaoshan won't be used to it. Don't say that. Mention it, don't be angry."

The Feng followed the conversation and went over the Li family's affairs perfunctorily, "Jingyun is right. You are our pampered girl, saying nothing will make you suffer that kind of crime. And you are not too young anymore. , Do you want to go back to marry a villager? Your grandmother will choose a good family for you later. The family background of Liao's family is not high enough. It is inevitable that the family tradition is not strict. This time, grandmother chooses for you. You will have a good place in the future. "