Chapter 3

Huo Wei said that it was boiled, so she really just threw the vegetables and beef into the water and boiled them separately. Only a little salt was added, but nothing else.

At the same time, she cooked half a fist-sized little sweet potato, then put it on the table and sat next to Xiao Liming on the far side.

The eyes of several people suddenly fell on Huo Wei's dinner plate, and Xiao Liming couldn't help but be speechless, "Weiwei, you...doesn't the seasoning match good or not?"

Huo Wei ate a piece of broccoli and nodded: "It's really not tasty, but this is because I am used to heavy mouth. After I change the taste, I can taste the taste of the vegetables themselves."

Bai Yue deliberately said: "Weiwei, are you serious? Do you have to eat these for every meal in the future? It's too hard to persist. You are not very fat, and there is no need to torture yourself."

"Yes," Wen Susu agreed, "tortured for a few days, and I can't bear to give up. The hard work these days has been in vain, really unnecessary."

Several male guests agreed with them very much. If Huo Wei could persist and lose weight early, would he have to wait until now? She clearly doesn't have that perseverance, this is just eyeballing on the show, right? Or it's just because I didn't receive the letter, I was stimulated, and on a whim.

They heard Bai Yue say that Huo Wei is not very fat, and unconsciously glanced at Huo Wei's face and body, and were noncommittal about this. Compared with the two slender beauties, Bai Yue and Wen Susu, Huo Wei... is really quite fat.

Huo Wei poured a glass of water and calmly said: "If you give up before you start, then you will never succeed. I don't think this is torture. If you want to realize your dream, you have to work hard. For me, this is My hard work on the way to my dream. I will stick to it."

Several people didn't take it seriously, and said with a smile: "Then you come on."

They didn't like Huo Wei, and they were not interested in chatting with her more. They started chatting on individual topics at random, and stopped paying attention to Huo Wei.

However, no one pays attention to Huo Wei, who is always small and transparent. Today, she has a special sense of existence. Through the camera, the director can find that Huo Wei's dining is particularly elegant. Just watching her eating slowly will not be boring, it is simply inexplicable.

Xiao Liming felt that Huo Wei had been eating silently, and didn't always want to integrate into their chat like before. Obviously they were next to each other, but there seemed to be an invisible barrier separating Huo Wei from them.

Slowly, he became a bit embarrassed, and in the adult world, he wouldn't be able to make him isolated if he didn't like anyone, too naive. And they are still filming the show. He coughed slightly, turned his head and asked Huo Wei: "Have you checked this weight-loss meal? It seems that you can't mix it up by yourself. There are arguments for how much it is. There are different types and portions in different periods. same."

Huo Wei just finished eating. She put down her fork and wiped the corner of her mouth with a napkin. She smiled and said, "Boss Xiao knows a lot. Yes, there are many sayings. I have deliberately learned about it before and I know how to match it. There will be no problem. "

"Oh, good. Our restaurant also has special fat-reducing series, so I know a little bit."

"I will have the opportunity to try it at Boss Xiao's restaurant."

"Okay, I'll give you a taste of our signature dishes."

Before he knew it, Xiao Liming had a few words with Huo Wei. He was used to the people in the cabin jokingly calling him "Boss Xiao". It felt natural to get along with Huo Wei today. After a few words, he was completely gone. The embarrassment of not knowing what to say.