Chapter 7

The annual martial arts conference has become Huo Wei's famous spot this year. Liu Rongrong tried her best to control herself not to show a bad expression, but her face was still not pretty. After all, she was not smooth enough to laugh.

As soon as the banquet was over, she took Mo Ziqian to find Liu Yulian to find Huo Wei to settle the account. Liu Yulian was also very angry, and after the other guests had returned, she called the Mo family and asked Huo Wei to question.

Liu Rongrong said angrily as soon as she saw Huo Wei: "Huo Wei, you deliberately! You deliberately said in front of so many people that you didn't get married with Ziqian. You deliberately wanted them to find out about it? You wanted to avoid it. Poison Pearl has promised not to mention it again. You are now turning back and returning my Poison Pearl!"

Huo Wei said in amazement: "Your drug avoidance bead? I thought I asked for the drug avoidance bead from the Liu family. It belongs to the Liu family." She looked at the Mo family and said innocently, "I am from beginning to end. I have never mentioned that Liu Rongrong robbed my fiance. I was afraid of being misunderstood. When they heard about the marriage contract, they hurriedly explained that my second cousin and I had nothing to do. Am I doing something wrong?"

What's wrong with this? Of course this is correct. But at that time, it was somewhat subtle. Liu Yulian asked with a cold face, "You didn't say it directly, but your words... are they enough to make people think about it?"

Huo Wei frowned suspiciously, "Will it? I don't know, I just said what I should say, aunt, you have never taught me what to say in these years, if I say something wrong, I apologize . I was really too nervous at the time. I have never seen so many people since I was little. I was afraid that they would put me and my second cousin together and delayed the second cousin and Miss Liu to pair up. Mo My family has taken care of me for five years, so I can't hurt my second cousin."

Her expression and excuses were impeccable, and she blocked all the questions Liu Yulian and Liu Rongrong wanted to question. Liu Yulian didn't teach her anything. Was it a bit late to blame her for not being able to speak? They couldn't grasp Huo Wei's handle at all, and couldn't insist that she was at fault. The atmosphere was a little stiff for a while.

Huo Wei looked at Mo Zhipeng, who had the least opinion of her, and said uneasy: "Leader, did I do something wrong today? I just want my father to be proud of me, to help some poor people, and to make me Huo The secrets of the family are carried forward in your hands, am I, am I wrong?"

When Mo Zhipeng uttered a "wrong" word, he was not worthy of being the leader of the alliance. He comforted and said: "Weir did the right thing, and Meng Huo can rest in peace in the spirit of heaven." He said to Liu Yulian again, "Check the inventory overnight. , Tomorrow I will ask the steward to sort out the list and donate all the property left by Meng Huo, without error."

The last four words are already a warning. Liu Yulian was shocked, knowing that Mo Zhipeng was dissatisfied with her. What she did to Huo Wei in the past, Mo Zhipeng never asked, because Mo Zhipeng never took women's affairs at heart, and for Huo Wei, he just gave a daughter-in-law and didn't care about it.

But now because she was not good to Huo Wei, the Mo family was ashamed at the martial arts conference today, affecting her reputation, and Mo Zhipeng would blame her. As long as she coaxed Huo Wei a little, and taught Huo Wei a little, nothing would happen today.

Liu Yulian was extremely dull, and Liu Rongrong was even more angry!

The Liu family brought her this time to make her famous, and the roads were paved for her. As a result, Huo Wei retired from marriage and gave Erfang a handle, which prevented her from being a heir, and could not get the family medical classics. Even the anti-drug beads were given to Huo Wei.