Chapter 23

Huo Tingwei was taken aback for a moment, and quickly reacted to pull down Zhao Sijia's arm. But Zhao Sijia couldn't get down because of hanging on him. He had to walk in with someone, frowning and saying, "Scarlett, you are drunk. Sit down first, and I will pour you a glass of water."

Zhao Sijia cried: "I don't drink water, I want to drink and drink. I went to Lou Xiao today, and he refused to help me. We have known each other for so many years, so there is no love at all? He actually helped Huo Wei bully me, all People bully me, I'm so scared, so many people scold me, they all scold me, I only have you, you have to protect me..."

Huo Tingwei said a few words to Zhao Sijia, but Zhao Sijia didn't even hear him, only immersed in self-pity, so drunk that he couldn't clear his mind, and kept crying.

Huo Tingwei couldn't help her as a big person, and accidentally fell on the sofa with her.

Huo Tingwei has no choice but to pat her and promise her: "I protect you, don't be afraid."

When Zhao Sijia heard these words, she felt relieved, and she grasped a driftwood while drowning, and pressed it closer to Huo Tingwei. He cried and laughed and kissed him casually, "I have my own You, don't leave me..."

Huo Tingwei was so angry that she wanted to push her away, he suddenly thought of his current identity. He is divorced, and now single, Zhao Sijia is still single, it is not impossible for them to happen.

The curtains were drawn in the room, and only the small lights were turned on. The dim environment affected the line of sight. Zhao Sijia's drunk and dim look almost resembled Zhao Wanyun! Huo Tingwei has missed Zhao Wanyun's accumulated affection for the past year. He no longer avoids, but instead imprisoned her in his arms and pressed her on the sofa.

In confusion, Zhao Sijia has a blank mind and cannot think.

Huo Tingwei pinched her chin and forced her to look at herself, and asked in a deep voice, "Who am I?"

Zhao Sijia looked at him in confusion, looked at his face seriously, and panted lightly and said, "Dong, Chairman?"

Huo Tingwei heard the answer he wanted to hear, and made sure that Zhao Sijia knew that it was him, so he didn't give people a chance to think again, and took her to sink.

Huo Ming's talk about cooperation collapsed, and the other party was not satisfied with Huo's recent turmoil and said he would consider it for a while. Huo Ming returned home two days in advance.

He had just arrived at the company and wanted to report to Huo Tingwei about his work. Secretary Qin greeted him and said that something was wrong with Zhao Sijia. Huo Tingwei went to Zhao Sijia's apartment and had just walked for half an hour.

Huo Ming became anxious and called Zhao Sijia while asking the driver to take him there. Zhao Sijia's phone was soaked in a pool of red wine, it lit up and went out silently, and turned off. Huo Ming called Huo Tingwei, but his driver answered that Huo Tingwei's mobile phone had fallen on the car and had not come out after going upstairs.

Huo Ming is even more anxious. He thinks about the bad things that happened during this period of time, which had a great impact on him. He was busy dealing with the company's troubles and making better results. He really ignored Zhao Sijia. .

Originally, the graduation trip was to confess to her that there was a romantic beginning with her, but I didn't expect it would turn into the beginning of bad luck. Until now, I haven't found a chance to show my heart. Even the two of them seem to have many conflicts. Have a good talk.

He thought that Zhao Sijia might still feel uncomfortable because of the curses on the Internet, so she should be persuaded to take her time to travel and make up a romantic confession.