Chapter 9

The director invited a new male guest who is a returnee with a master's degree. He specializes in music. He is good at piano, violin and guitar. His usual hobby also likes brain-burning games like escape rooms.

This is specially selected by the program group for Huo Wei, and it is different from the characters in the book. The show crew doesn't know how many years Huo Wei has loved her. Of course, she still wants to try to match her with a male guest. What if it is done? It's a love variety show after all!

The director also secretly reminded Huo Wei that he hoped that Huo Wei could find some fun games to increase the interaction between male and female guests and increase the interest of the show.

This is no problem. Huo Wei has also been a resident guest of variety shows before in the entertainment industry. The program team has arranged tasks for her. On the contrary, she is more handy, regaining the feeling of being in the entertainment industry, and diminishing being a queen. Restrained and majestic, even a lot of smiles.

The audience also noticed Huo Wei's transformation, from interacting with the guests like a headless fly at first, then from humble and unlovable, then cold and alienated, and then she now has more smiles and sparkles.

Everyone was saying that it was the love that delayed Huo Wei, and it was the girlfriend who made Huo Wei smile again. Cheng Yi came so timely, Huo Wei was obviously relaxed with her, and she was often amused by her. Although Cheng Yi is an executive and Huo Wei is a high school student, facts have proved that girls, no matter how old and high their status are, can be naive in front of their girlfriends, and can disregard their image and let themselves go.

Just when everyone slammed the "only" cp, a new guest came to the cottage!

The new guest Lin Haoyu is tall and handsome, with a body comparable to a male model. He has the nobleness of a musician, but he does not appear to be aloof. He will not be very far away from others. It gives people a feeling that they can play together and make friends together.

Lin Haoyu attracted Bai Yue's attention as soon as she arrived. She didn't dare to act rashly now, and only dared to attack Fang Xiao in the small house. But the new male guest was so seductive that she was eager to move and smoothed her hair subconsciously.

But when I picked up my hair, I remembered that she had two pimples because of a drop in her favorability, which was big and ugly. Today, she dangled her hair to hide her ugliness, so she hurriedly lowered her head to get her hair straight.

She couldn't help but hate in her heart. These men are really scumbags. If they don't want to develop with her, they will have a good feeling so quickly, which caused her to be punished. Not only did she have two acne conspicuously appearing on her face, she had heavy dark circles and waist circumference It is also two centimeters thicker, and the bust is two centimeters smaller.

This is a sign of becoming ugly!

She thought that by attending the Yuanmeng Cabin once, she would be able to harvest five male guests and become more beautiful. Who knows that her favorability has fallen so fast that she is not as dazzling as the previous issues. Now the fifth male guest is here, does she still have a chance? After all, new guests always have to contact, and no one can say anything, as long as she doesn't let the new guests think that she and Fang Xiao are a pair.

Several people have their own thoughts, but the new guest did bring a great sense of threat to the male guests. He is really good.

After everyone had a meal and expressed their welcome, Huo Wei suggested: "A new friend came today, and it happens that we haven't got together for a long time to play together. Why not go to the living room to play games?"