Chapter 10

Huo Wei's words pierced Bai Yue's heart like a thorn, causing her heart to suddenly ache.

I had known that it was that day that stimulated Huo Wei, and she said nothing that she would intentionally love Fang Xiaoxiu to exclude Huo Wei. Even if she let her give Fang Xiao to Huo Wei.

Why is she so stupid? She should have locked Fang Xiao and Huo Wei together at the beginning, so that Huo Wei only knew about falling in love and had no intention of others, so that Huo Wei would not show so many advantages and attract so many men.

Bai Yue was bleeding from the pain in her heart, but she had to keep a happy smile, looking happy for Huo Wei.

Huo Wei smiled. Taking advantage of the opportunity of asking Lin Haoyu for guidance, she pulled her arm out of Bai Yue's hand. This kind of hypocritical hand in hand was quite offensive.

After Lin Haoyu pointed to Huo Wei, the two people's focused appearance made others embarrassed to interrupt. Bai Yue wanted to disturb, but everyone else went out and asked her to join him. Where else could she stay?

But when she left, she said empathetically, "Mr. Lin must teach Weiwei well, I will make you something delicious to reward you, and then help Weiwei make some fat-reducing snacks."

Huo Wei smiled and said: "No, I can't eat anything but three meals during my recent weight loss phase. The food requirements are stricter, thank you."

Lin Haoyu also gently declined, "Yueyue doesn't have to be bothersome. I'm not used to eating snacks. It's good to have dinner with everyone later. And if Weiwei wants to thank me, I also want to get paid with her and go out on a date. She paid it back."

Lin Haoyu was joking, but expressed that he didn't want to eat what Bai Yue made and kept his distance from Bai Yue, but he wanted to date Huo Wei and wanted to know more about Huo Wei.

Of course Huo Wei agreed, and Bai Yue couldn't speak at all. He didn't feel right to say anything. Du Heng called out again and could only leave unwillingly.

The audience watched with joy, and they had already turned from Bai Yue to Huo Wei before they knew it. At this moment, hearing Huo Wei talk about skating at the beginning, they all felt very happy.

[Haha, thank you Sunyue couple for ignoring Weiwei, otherwise how can we see such a great Weiwei? ! 】

[Our Jin Juwei is online! That's right, if it wasn't for Weiwei's strong willpower and talent, where can I sign the contract now? Opportunities are reserved for those who are prepared! 】

[Weiwei signed a contract! Where did you sign it? Many companies just want to be popular, make quick money, and kill the stars. They don't treat the stars as human beings. Regardless of the health of the stars, Weiwei, don't sign randomly, but understand. 】

[This is all right, Weiwei is already working on the set, and she must know the circle. But Weiwei is really an artist, so looking forward to it, I really want to watch Weiwei sing and dance! 】

[What will Weiwei do next? Ah ah ah, looking forward to it, when Weiwei loses weight, she must be the best idol! 】

If someone else makes a debut on an amateur love variety show, he will be scolded properly. He is scolded for participating in a variety show for the sake of enthusiasm, deceiving people's feelings, and not considered an amateur. But here in Huo Wei, only a handful of people sprayed her, and most of them are looking forward to her becoming a real star.

Because anyone with eyes can tell, Huo Wei has been working hard to interact with other guests during the first few episodes when she entered the cabin. After getting to know a few male guests, she really fell in love with Fang Xiao.