Chapter 4

Huo Wei's embroidery was learned from the best embroiderer in the previous world. She applied for embroidery thread with the program team and helped Cheng Yi mend clothes in Cheng Yi's room.

The director was surprised, and immediately turned several cameras in the room to Huo Wei to shoot close-ups. Huo Wei's fingers were dexterously threaded through the needle. Like doing countless times, she knew where to place the needle without even thinking about it. Use a pen to draw on it.

As Cheng Yi watched a delicate and beautiful flower quickly take shape, the shocked expression on his face became more and more obvious.

"Okay, can you see if it works?" Huo Wei patched up the clothes in just a few minutes, cut the thread, and handed it to Cheng Yi.

Cheng Yi took it dumbfounded, looked at it several times, and exclaimed: "Oh my God! It's too natural and beautiful. It matches the pattern on the clothes well, it looks like it is."

Cheng Yi couldn't help but praised: "Weiwei, you are so amazing. If I hadn't watched it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe it was embroidered by you. The stitches are so fine and the pattern is so delicate..."

After she picked up her clothes and looked at it, she suddenly said embarrassedly: "Weiwei, um...can you embroider me a little bit more? Wouldn't it look better if the collar had more patterns? I feel you The embroidery looks good."

Huo Wei used to think this girl was the kind of cold-blooded girl, with a smile on her face, but she was actually not close to anyone. Now she saw Cheng Yi with little stars in her eyes, she was a little bit cute, took the clothes and looked at it funny, nodded and said: "No problem, but it will take a little longer. You want to do something else first. Did they all chat in the living room."

"No, no, no, I'm only interested in your embroidery right now. It's amazing. I have seen our company's production department. Most of them are machine embroidery, and a few of them are handmade. But I think you are better at embroidering. Yeah, don't lie to you. I was stunned just now, do you know? I'm really worth it this time!" Cheng Yi was a little excited, and the smile on his face could not be restrained. She really likes these things handed down from ancient times. It's rare to meet a master, how could she not be excited? What are the male guests, Huo Wei is the treasure!

Huo Wei was amused by her. This time, she took a pen to simply outline a few strokes on the collar very lightly. The lines were almost invisible, but it was enough for her. She skillfully divides the embroidery thread of several colors into strands, and starts embroidering with very thin single strands of embroidery thread. She still moves very fast, without thinking about every stitch dropped. It seems that when the pattern is just drawn, the structure is already carved. In her mind.

Everyone says that serious men are the most handsome, but serious women are also particularly attractive. Cheng Yi saw God from the side. The sun was high, and the sunlight poured in from the window and fell on Huo Wei. The picture was really beautiful.

The male and female guests in the living room talked for a long time, planning to come out to play basketball. When they walked here, they saw this picture.

Xiao Liming was taken aback, "What is Weiwei doing? Sewing clothes?"

Fang Xiao was the closest to the window, and said in surprise: "How do I think she is embroidering?? Huo Wei can embroider?"

"Let's take a look, let me take a look, is such an ancient technique really fake?" Liang Chen leaned over and saw that Huo Wei was actually embroidering. He immediately went to the door and asked, "Weiwei, Yiyi, you embroider What? Amazing!"

Cheng Yi got up and said excitedly: "It's Weiwei! How can I do such a deep skill? When Weiwei sees my clothes are torn and help me mend it, I begged her to embroider the collar on my collar. It was really nice , You didn't say that Weiwei is a great embroidery god."