Chapter 2

The coach's teaching is not the flirting teaching method of Fang Xiao. Bend over, bend your legs, and maintain your center of gravity. At every point, the coach will express clearly and concisely, correct Huo Wei's posture, and tell her the main points of action.

Huo Wei nodded while listening carefully. At the same time, she recalled the skating movements of others she had just observed. She quickly entered the state and began to try slowly with the coach.

When the cameraman saw that she had found a coach, he thought she wanted to compete with Bai Yue after learning, and gave her a close-up. Whether he was slapped or slapped later, it was something to watch. As a result, he unexpectedly discovered that Huo Wei was studying very seriously and didn't even look at Fang Xiao and Bai Yue.

Huo Wei started to slide forward after a few minutes of learning. The coach followed her skillfully, teaching her to keep the center of gravity and relax some muscles without reaching out to protect her.

Huo Wei fell twice. Because of her weight, her body was weak, and the fall was a bit ugly, they were recorded truthfully by the cameraman. But Huo Wei didn't care at all, didn't feel embarrassed at all, she got up and continued, asked if she didn't understand, and corrected if she made a mistake.

After half an hour, Huo Wei was able to slide smoothly in the field. Although not as easy as others, but compared to Bai Yue who is still falling into Fang Xiao's arms, it is far better!

The coach smiled and praised: "The little girl is too smart, she can get through at one point, has she practiced before?"

Huo Wei just showed the first smile she passed through, "No, today is the first contact. I have practiced some balance exercises just to lose weight before. Skating is very interesting. I will come again in the future. Please continue. Teach me."

"OK! No problem." The coach knew that Huo Wei was filming the show, so he waved at her and walked out of the field.

Fang Xiao helped Bai Yue's arm slide over, and was a little surprised to see Huo Wei slipping firmly, "Have you learned?"

Huo Wei let out a "um" and said casually: "It's not difficult."

She glanced at them and said, "I'm a little tired. Let me go out for a drink first. I'll wait for you outside." Thinking about it's still early, she added, "Don't worry, you learn slowly, I just want to Go over there and read a book."

"Ah? Oh, OK." Fang Xiao didn't react, mainly because Huo Wei had never been so cold to him.

Bai Yue didn't have a chance to speak, Huo Wei nodded to them and walked around Bai Yue, slid out of the field directly, and left without looking back.

Bai Yue felt that Huo Wei must have been mocking her just now. Huo Wei said that skating is not difficult, and let her learn slowly. Isn't it just mocking her to pretend to be able to learn? Even if Huo Wei didn't mean it, she was mocking her for being stupid, and she couldn't even learn such a simple thing.

Huo Wei didn't say clearly that she couldn't refute anything. This opportunity was a rare opportunity to help Fang Xiao's favorability, and she didn't want to go out and end the date early. I could only watch Huo Wei's back disappear, talk to Fang Xiao, and draw Fang Xiao's attention back.

It's just that they will always be a little awkward when they skate together. Huo Wei has learned, why haven't they made any progress? Although everyone knew that they came to skating to flirt and use physical contact to get closer, but when Huo Wei made such a move, the two of them were always a little embarrassed and couldn't throw any more candy.