Chapter 9

Huo Wei gave absolute cooperation to God Doctor Ye's treatment, because she could hear God Doctor Ye's heartfelt voice, even if God Doctor Ye speaks concisely and in jargon, she can also understand what God Doctor Ye wants her to do. Such a high degree of tacit cooperation allows God Doctor Ye was a little surprised, and at the same time happier. Which doctor doesn't like worry-free patients?

God Doctor Ye's treatment methods are also not limited to one pattern. Huo Wei is busy every day from morning to night. As soon as the day breaks in the morning, she gets up to boil water, rinses well, and puts on a heavy cloak to collect dewdrops. The air was very fresh in the morning, and Huo Wei couldn't help but want to take a deep breath while walking in the valley, feeling refreshed and happy.

Collecting dewdrops is not difficult for her. She listened to the voices of nearby plants and understood where there were more dewdrops, so she took the silver pot to get them, so she didn't bother to look for them. But even so, every movement she takes to collect dewdrops must be done by herself, and it will still consume a lot of physical strength. If there is a little heat, she must wipe off the sweat immediately and be careful not to catch cold.

God doctor Ye said that she would let her do something every day. In the process of doing things, she would exercise her body. At the same time, she could open up her mind, breathe fresh air, bask in the sun, blow the hair, etc. The combination of all this is good for her body. .

Huo Wei knows about fitness and health preservation, but in fact it is relatively mechanical. The all-round combination theory of God Doctor Ye made her feel like she was able to integrate her previous knowledge. Everything in the world is complementary to each other, of course, fitness and health preservation are also true, and all aspects are essential.

Collecting dewdrops this morning is one of the things she does every day. When the dewdrops are enough for three tea cups, she will go back. At this time, Nighthawk had finished martial arts training, and God Doctor Ye had also prepared breakfast, and they had breakfast together.

The dewdrops Huo Wei collected boiled a cup of tea and drank it after her meal. The tea is made by Ye Shen Yi. It can be regarded as a kind of medicinal tea, which can regulate the stomach and nourish the body. It is best with dew.

After that, she carried a basket with Dr. Ye to gather medicine, not much, only the medicine that needed to be given to her. That's right, the medicine that God Doctor Ye gave her was not prepared, but the freshest medicine temporarily picked. Huo Wei didn't understand this either, but she remembered every step of Doctor Ye's observation and collection of herbs, and she would be able to get started soon.

This is not tiring, it is equivalent to walking, and then back to the bamboo house and start to make medicine. After Huo Wei drank the medicine, it was only halfway through the morning. She was basking in the sun on the rocking chair in the yard. She could do other things without getting tired, such as reading books, teasing small animals, embroidering and cutting clothes. , But must be outside, sunny and cloudy, as long as there is no rain or strong wind, she must be outside. God Doctor Ye said that there is a breath of energy between heaven and earth, and the most important thing is to support people. She is so weak that she must not stay in the house for long.

Taking a break during this period allows her to entertain herself, and Huo Wei has been listening to nearby herbs and animals during this period of time, and has a better understanding of the medicinal properties and growth needs of herbs.

After having lunch, drink another cup of dewdrop tea, then take a short walk and go for a half-hour nap. After getting up, Nighthawk taught her a full set of Wu Qin Xi. Huo Wei used to practice fitness and dancing repeatedly until the movements were very standard. She could do the same every time she wanted to do the same. So she was very sensitive to movements and learned Wu Qin Xi very quickly.