Chapter 4

As soon as Huo Wei arrived, she dismissed the marriage contract, demanded compensation, and cleaned up the maid who had bullied the original owner. Naturally, she didn't want to stay anymore. She was very sad and desperate and thought a lot in a short time, and her body was exhausted. So she pretended to be lacking energy, helped her forehead, and said apologetically: "Leader, I have some discomfort, can I go back first?"

A few people had long wanted her to go back. Mo Zhipeng knew that the Liu family still had a dispute to deal with, and feared that Huo Wei would be left behind, he hurriedly ordered people to bring the soft sedan chair and send Huo Wei Haosheng back.

Huo Wei didn't shield their voices, until they were far away, 500 meters away from them, they couldn't hear their voices. She couldn't take it lightly. In the short time she was with them, she thought of many ways and methods to put her to death from their perspective.

For these people, the leader and his wife can find a way to let her die at the most suitable time, so as not to trouble her and embarrass the Mo family; the less Mo Zi did not coax her into getting married, she might be tortured to extract a confession from her, forcing her to surrender the secret book, and even She killed her to vent her anger when she couldn't give it up; Mo Ziqian and Liu Rongrong could let her die and preserve their reputation; the Liu family's big room could kill her to preserve her daughter's reputation; the Liu's second room could kill her by making big troubles and ruining Liu Rongrong's reputation.

It can be said that these people have enough reasons to kill her, and she has no power to defensive or attack. In the world of martial arts, it would be ridiculous to be reasonable, Huo Wei had no advantage at all.

No, it cannot be said that there is no advantage. She still has a huge advantage in a short time, that is, no one knows that she has changed the core. Today she pushed her persistence to the point that she hates betrayal, so even if she is different today, their impression of her still remains as weak and dying and bullying. So she can do something unexpectedly.

After Huo Wei returned to the room, the doors and windows were closed tightly so that the people in the yard should not be disturbed.

Luluo and Hongrui had just been killed. The people in her yard were all silent, and they didn't dare to offend her at all. Of course, she said nothing. She had just retired sadly, and it was normal to hide and cry by herself.

After Huo Wei closed the doors and windows, he began to sort out the important items of the original owner. When the two maids were cleaned up, Mo Zhipeng's people also searched their residences and found some jewelry and cash receipts from Huo Wei." They were sent back to Huo Wei.

Huo Wei roughly calculated that the value of the six jewelry items was about one hundred taels. There were as many as five hundred taels of silver tickets, all of which were exchanged for the original owner's jewelry. Huo Wei collected the silver receipts. This is the basis for her survival after she went out. It is more convenient than jewelry. Just looking at this, I don't know whether to thank them for helping her.

Her clothes are of good quality. After all, they are worn on the bright side. It is impossible for the Mo family to let people "see" that they are treating her badly. But this is actually the most useless. She is a weak woman dressed as a lady of everyone, isn't she going out alone waiting to be robbed?

Huo Wei searched for a long time, but the original owner had no longer anything except these. As the only daughter of the former leader, this is a bit too miserable.

But there is one more important thing, and that is the Huo Family Cheats.

Huo Wei didn't get it right away. Instead, she walked to the window and touched the leaves of the potted plants. She stood looking sad, and at the same time began to listen to the voices of nearby flowers, trees, and birds.