Chapter 5

When Jiang Zhen and Bao Zheng returned to the camp with three fishes alone, everyone in the camp opened their eyes wide and looked at them incredulously. Jiang Zhen pointed at Huo Wei like a dream, "It's all Huo Wei inserted with branches. I saw it with my own eyes, like a fake replacement."

With empty hands, Huo Wei walked to everyone in a leisurely and impatient manner, and complained to the stunned people: "I'm starving to death, have you found something that can be used as a seasoning?"

Handing jumped up and grabbed the fish for the first time. He looked at it repeatedly and asked in surprise: "Huo Wei! How did you get in? We didn't get it for two hours."

Huo Wei took the pointed branch in Jiang Zhen's hand, gave Han Ding a look, and then threw it fiercely. The branch inserted into a big tree like a sharp arrow, almost shocking everyone's jaws.

Huo Wei clapped her hands and said: "I said that I am strong, but I am not blowing. Who can handle the fish, help the teacher, can eat quickly. There are also seasonings, how about it? Have you chosen it?"

Jiang Zhen and Song Qi went to help Bao Zheng handle and cut the fish. The remaining few looked at each other, took out a small pile of "weeds", and said hesitantly: "These are not smelly, it shouldn't work."

Huo Wei looked at the remaining piles of "weeds" and looked at them critically. Several people looked away, afraid to look at her.

In fact, they didn't pay much attention to it. After a small amount of smelling, they started chatting, complaining to the program team about being tired and hungry. They didn't even think they could have something to eat tonight, so what kind of seasoning should they use? Besides, a few people have been smelling the "grass" and nothing to watch.

Huo Wei glanced at them, found a clean place for herself, sat on her hat, and said, "Bring me everything I haven't smelled before. I have a good nose. I'll smell it."

Jiang Fei persuaded: "The sashimi is also very delicious, or just grill it, you should be tired today, take a rest."

"No," Huo Wei refused. "The people regard food as their heaven. How can they be wronged by eating?"

Huo Wei's expression of hatred that iron can't make steel, "We are artists, so many fans are watching us, we have to live a little more delicately, and be more demanding of ourselves, okay?"

Handing noticed that Huo Wei glanced at him, and suddenly felt that he had been shot! There is only his idol idol, and he stammers: "So what, when you lose weight, you can eat it without seasoning, just like a diet meal?"

Huo Wei's eyes turned around on him, without saying anything, beckoning him to bring the "weed" over. Now Han Ding stopped doing it, and immediately said, "Eh, what are your eyes? Are you despising me? No, you have to tell me, why, why am I wrong?"

Huo Wei said of course: "Building muscles can consume calories from meals. You can eat whatever weight loss meal you want. Anyway, I have to put seasonings and eat well. I am here to work, not to suffer. Yes, how much money is it worth me to suffer? Not enough for me to buy skin care products."

Handing said unwillingly, "Then you have muscles?"

Huo Wei straightened up and lifted up some clothes to expose her abdomen. The beautiful vest line was full of power. It can't be achieved out of thin air. Huo Wei's current figure is beautiful and powerful!

Han Ding silently covered his stomach without a single abdominal muscle, and directly counseled, "Sister Wei! Little brother is willing to go down the wind. I have been following you these few days, and you can demolish the house as you like, as long as you take a bite to eat. Come on. , This pile of grass...no, this pile of plants, I will smell it with you."