CHAPTER 10

"Look deeper into nature, and then you will understand everything better."- Albert Einstein.

Ashley's POV

I informed my parents rubbing it in Dylan's face that I was going out 'a tad extra' as he put it and all he did was roll his eyes, which I ignored.

Once I'm outside I rush over to Cam's car. I enter the passenger seat grinning goofily.

"Sup." I wave two fingers in Cam's face and she looks at me.

"You're acting way too exuberant Ashley."

"Well... Let's just say I'm freaking happy to go out."

"I think I agree with Dylan. If you were going out a tad extra you wouldn't be this happy just because I was taking you out," she sets the car in ignition.

"Well, whatever! You're  talking as if you do."

"Actually yes!, I do go out... with my parents."

"But aren't those business functions?" I furrow my brows.

"It's still going out, like out, way better than being home all the time," she teases.

"Hey!!, I can't help the ecstasy running through my veins, don't blame me." I hit her shoulders.

She chuckles and drives off.

"By the way where are you taking me?" I probe.

"It's a secret," she winks.

"A surprise?"

"Mmm.... something like that."

After minutes she finally parks her car not too far away from a building. "Victoria's secret?" I screech when I see the words boldly written on the front of the building before us.

This girl has gone nuts!

We're just seventeen for crying out loud. What the heck do seventeen-year-olds have to do with such lingerie?

I turned to Cam with a frown and all she could do was laugh at the expense of my facial expression. "Lingerie shopping? So that's the surprise? Cam, you must be really crazy."

She stops laughing and looks at me with a smirk playing at the corner of her lips "Calm down, Will you? It's not actually what you're thinking."

I don't believe her, she can be crazy at times.

"Whatever it is, I don't care. All I know is that there's no way I'm going in there with you." I shudder just thinking of me going inside. Only God knows who I might meet in there, that is if I ever step foot there.

"Of course, I know you so don't worry! Just wait here for me. I'll  be back in ten." She climbs out of the car and heads inside Victoria's Secret.

After what felt like forever she finally comes out with two bags in hand. She walks over to the car's backseat and opens it, gingerly placing the bags in it.

I raise my brows at her in question once she opens the driver's door and sits in its seat. I shoot her a look that says 'Better start explaining'.

"Oh!! Well.. that's for my mom. She made a pre-order and asked me to come get it for her."

Phew!!

"So you honestly thought I brought you here for that shopping?" She raises her brows at me.

"You are more than capable."

"That! I am, but come on, this is too much. I won't do that to you unless you know...." she winks.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, "Where are we going exactly?"