The bet !!

Aman - Do you know sahir?
Sahir - what?
Aman - If you lose the bet.. what will you have to do?
Sahir - yes yes .. ofcourse I know
Aman - will you do that?
Sahir - Any doubt ?

Aman and sahir proceeds towards their classroom as maths teacher will be showing up in the class at any time.

We will miss all this na, said Ashi.

A lot..!! but more than this I will miss our gossips, said Nisha looking at Ashi with teary eyes.

Ohh.. please not again..stop this bullshit... There are more than 2 years of our last day in school.. and you guys are getting emotional at our first day of class 11th. This time is for enjoying and making memories not for shedding tears, said Suhani.

Okay.. alright
By the way.. where is Ayush?,asked Ashi.

May be in the classroom.. He is more smarter than we think.
Let's go fast.. otherwise we will be punished, said Nisha.

At classroom

Everyone was so excited and thrilled for their new journey as they were now in high school. Now they will face less restrictions and more freedom.
But the girls were most excited as now there was no seperate sections for boys and girls anymore. So now they don't have to peep inside another section classroom to catch a glance of their male love.. Sahir !!
Sahir was the dreamboy of almost every girl. With a tall attractive personality and husky voice, he was already ruling the hearts. And his love for music and guitar was like cherry on the cake. Girls were crazy for him.

Aman - You are going to do this. Are you sure?
Sahir - 100% sure
Aman - Think once again
Sahir - ummmm..done

These are the formulas you must remember for your entire maths syllabus..write it down, said Manoj sir.

Manoj sir was maths teacher for class 11th and 12th.
He was one of the most strict teacher of the school.
His hobby was to punish with the rudest punishment he can.

What the hell ?.., screamed Sahir.