History is repeating

That stone which was for Nisha, Sahir took it on himself.

Nisha always knew that when she is with Sahir, no one can harm her.
No matter how much angry he is or how worse things had took turn between them, he will never let anyone even touch her.
He was her home, her safest place.
That kind of unbreakable trust was there between them.

After few seconds, Sahir turned back.

He picked up the stone from the floor and threw it back at the guy who had thrown it.

He goes straight to that guy and grabs his collar tightly.

"How dare you to throw stone at Nisha? I will beat the hell out of you!",said Sahir aggressively.

Nisha ran towards Sahir.

"Sahir, leave him please",pleaded Nisha.

All this was feeling so nostalgic.
Isn't it the same scene which happened in school?!
(Chapter 9, "How dare you?")

Nisha remembers the time when Sahir had beaten those boys in school who was talking rubbish about her and how she was continuously trying to stop him and cool his anger.

At that time, Sahir was at fault but his truth, his beautiful heart behind his made up cruel personality made Nisha fall for him, forgetting all his mistakes.
And this time Nisha is at fault.

History was repeating itself.
Will Nisha's truth also be able to bring  their love story back on track?

"Did I tell anyone here to throw stone or to do any kind of violence?",Sahir asked to everyone.

Everyone responded,"No".

"Then how did you dare to do such kind of thing infront of me?",Sahir asked to that guy.

"I am sorry sir. She was not completing her task, that's why I did this for fun",said that guy.

"Fun?",screamed Sahir furiously.

"Sahir, please leave him",said Nisha.

"I have my eyes on you. So be careful for your each and every move",said Sahir to that guy and left his collar.

"This is my first and last warning to everyone. After this, if I find anyone doing this kind of act or any kind of violence with Nisha or any other girl then I swear, that will be your last day in Fantasia",said Sahir.

"Everyone can leave now",said Varun.

Everyone started leaving but Nisha was still standing there quietly behind Sahir in hope that he would hug her forgetting everything.

"This is the same guy who was going to hurt Nisha",said Samina laughing.

"He can never hurt Nisha, not even in his dreams. He still loves her! He loves her so much",said Vivek.

"Yeah!",said Samina.

"Nisha, let's go",said Shruti.

Sahir turns back.

He found Nisha standing behind him.

Her eyes were saying a lot of things but she couldn't gather the courage to speak it to him.

Nisha left with Shruti.

Sahir waited for a moment and then goes behind them.

"What happened to him? Isn't he behaving weird? So much anger for a fresher?!",Varun asked to Vivek.

"You should also treat her properly or otherwise he can sue you too",said Vivek laughing.

Vivek and Samina left.

Nisha and Shruti came out of the college.

"I know you must be feeling so bad. Sahir shouldn't have forced you to sing a song for me but nevertheless he took your side at the end. He didn't have bad intentions to hurt you",said Shruti.

"Do he still love me?",Nisha was thinking all this when she found Sahir standing at the college gate looking at her.

She was very well aware about what was going on in his mind.

"Please wait for me here. I am coming in a minute",said Nisha and goes towards Sahir.

"After whatever happened today, it is not safe for her to go home alone today. But how should I tell her this?!
She will definitely not listen me if I tell her to go home in my car", thought Sahir.

"You don't need to worry so much about me. I am not going anywhere outside of the college as I stay inside the college only, in college girl's hostel",said Nisha.

Sahir took a deep breath and started looking here and there.

"Do not think that I am worried for you. I am doing all this just to make sure that no one should hurt you other than me as I have to take revenge for every moment of pain, you have given me",said Sahir.

Nisha was looking at him with teary eyes.

Sahir left.

"Why Sahir? Why do you love me so much even after all the pain I have given to you? You said that you want to take revenge from me but the only thing I can see in your eyes for me is love! Why do you love me so much? Why?!", thought Nisha.