Humiliation

What the hell ?, Screamed Sahir looking at Nisha who was sitting at the next bench to him.

What happened ?, asked Manoj sir.

Sahir goes close to Nisha and whispers something in her ear which was loud enough to be listened by whole class.

What is going on there?, asked Manoj sir furiously.

How can you say all this ?, Said Sahir looking at Nisha with pity in his eyes.

Unaware of anything..Nisha was too shocked to react.
She had never talked to Sahir before.

Nisha was a not so famous, an average looking girl. She was average in studies too.
She was that girl whose voice was rarely listened by anyone.

What's going on?.. Tell me or get out of the class right now, said Manoj sir.

It's okay sir. I will get out of the class but I don't have the guts to tell what she just said about you infront of the whole class, said Sahir.

What?..when did I talk to you. I barely know you.
Sir, I haven't said anything to him about you or about anybody, said Nisha nervously.

Yes, you didn't say anything. I am going out of the class, said Sahir walking out of the class.

Wait..tell me everything or I will get both of you suspended, said Manoj sir.

No sir, Nothing at all, said Sahir.

I will suspend the whole class, if you didn't tell me everything right now, warned Manoj sir.

Sir I am ashamed to tell you this but she said that she is interested in you and wants to check you out, said Sahir looking at Nisha.

No sir. He is lying. How can you say this?.. Don't you have any shame?..
You are defaming me.
Trust me sir, I haven't said anything like this, said Nisha crying.

Yes sir. She said nothing to him. He is lying, said Ashi.

Just shut up, screamed Manoj sir fuming in anger.

See I completed the first half of the bet, now if I saved her from getting punished, I will won the bet and you will lose. And I hope you know what will you have to do if you lose, said Sahir smirking to Athrav.