First interaction in college

Nisha's first day at college.

She was both excited and scared at the same time.

Excited for this new beginning and her first day at college and scared for what if she has to face Sahir again.

"He must have moved on, I don't need to think much about it and should focus on my studies instead",said Nisha to herself.

Grandma has left for Haryana after settling Nisha in the college's hostel.

Nisha was getting ready.

She decided to wear a cute red top with black jeans.
She put on a little makeup and left her hair open, after all she was in college now.

In college

Nisha was pursuing her degree in English literature.

It was the first day of freshers in the college.

Nisha was interacting with the girls around her in the classroom.

Everyone was busy in introducing themselves and making new friends when some seniors entered the class.

Those seniors were the future engineers.
It means that they were the bachelor of technology batch.

"Hello juniors! We hope you all are  enjoying your first day in college. And we wish you all don't mind sharing your enthusiasm with us as well. So there is an announcement for all of you. After your today's classes, there is a meet-up of seniors with the freshers batch in the cafeteria and it is mandatory for everyone to attend it.
See you soon!",said one guy and left the class.

"They are the btech batch na then why do they want to interact with the English literature freshers?!",said Shruti, Nisha's bench mate and new friend.

"Don't know. I wish they will not trouble us as they are our seniors",said Nisha.

"I am so excited. Have you heard about that popular guy in the college?
He is from the btech batch. We will get a chance to see him and talk with him",said a girl sitting behind Nisha.

Nisha's heart again dropped a beat.

"Yes, I have also heard about him. He is so hot and he is the rockstar",said Shruti excitedly.

"Aren't you excited Nisha?",asked Shruti.

"Yes, I am excited too",said Nisha.

"Is he here?",thought Nisha.

In cafeteria

Almost all the freshers of English's batch were there.

Nisha was sitting in the corner with Shruti.

Nisha was not enjoying this time, she was worried because of the obvious reasons.

"Keep quiet! Seniors are here",said a guy.

A tall and handsome guy with a mesmerizing physique entered inside the cafeteria.
He was wearing a brown leather jacket with a white shirt and roughly blue coloured jeans.
His wrist watch and goggles were adding more hottness in his very  masculine personality.

Girls were awestruck on seeing him.

But there was only one girl who was lost in the ocean of emotions on seeing him.
It was Nisha because that tall and handsome guy was none other than her Sahir.

Sahir, besides being the rockstar, he was studying mechanical engineering at Fantasia.

"Oh my god! He is damn hot",said Shruti.

After Sahir, many seniors entered inside the cafeteria but everyone's eyes were on Sahir.

Sahir's hidden eyes behind his goggles were looking for Nisha.

At last he found her looking at him and sitting in the corner.

He takes off his goggles and made an eye to eye contact with her which made Nisha restless.