Bet completed

Why he did this to me?...why??, asked Nisha to herself.

Alone in her room, she was crying uncontrollably.

What will I say to my grandma...
What if she thinks, I really did this.

Did I?

I never done anything wrong to anybody then yet why all this happens with me only.

I never asked for anything but a question mark on my character.

Is this what I deserve?

Nisha used to live with her grandma in Delhi.
She was very close to her grandma.
Her grandma was her first bestfriend, Ashi was second.
Her parents were in Haryana. She was the only daughter of her parents.
She was staying in Delhi with her grandma for her studies.

Nisha was lost in her thoughts and was staring blankly at the celling fan.
After crying so much, she was feeling somewhat better, she was felling asleep when her phone rang.

It was Ashi.

Nisha thinks something for a second and decided to not pick up the call.
She has not the courage to speak to anyone now.

What's up?, asked Sahir to Athrav.

I hope you didn't forget about the bet, said Sahir.

Oh come on, Sahir.
How can he forget as he was the one who was willing to do this, Said Aman smirking.

Are you ready Athrav?, asked Samina.

I am not a coward like you.
You cheated. You picked up that Nisha for this bet and that's why you won easily, said Athrav.

Listen, I don't know that Nisha.
She was sitting beside me, so I found easier to involve her.
But wait why am I even explaining all this to you.
What matters is that you lost the bet anyway and now you have to........
Remember na?..
Don't?..ok don't worry Aman will definitely remind you, said Sahir.

According to the bet the one who will lose it had to eat and apply cow dung all over your face, body and hair and had to roam around the school for 1 hour and then upload your pictures in that look on social media, said Aman.

So, now you must have remembered.
Isn't it?, asked Sahir.

But guys where is cow dung?, asked Aisha.

Here it is, said Vivek.

Ahhh.. welcome back bro.
What a pleasant surprise with Athrav's favourite thing, said Sahir.

How can I miss this wonderful opportunity to see Athrav with this cow dung, said Vivek.

what are you guys waiting for.
Go ahead or either our Athrav will be fainting any soon, said Samina laughingly.

Athrav tries to run but Sahir catched him.

Oh ... Don't do this otherwise consequences can be worst, said Sahir looking angrily at Athrav.

I will not leave you, said Athrav.

For that you have to first get out from here, said Aman.

And do you think we will let you do that, said Vivek.

Sahir ties Athrav wrist with rope and put on gloves in his hands to apply cow dung on him.

Everyone applies cow dung on Athrav and upload his pictures on their respective social medias account. They even forced him to eat it.

Now it's enough for today.
Let's go and let Athrav spent some alone time with cow dung, said Aman laughing.