Rang lageya ishq da

Sahir's hands were slowly going down there on Nisha's body.

But before he could reach there, Nisha held his hand.

He looked into her eyes. His strong and passionate gaze was enough to melt any girl.

But Nisha was not ready for it at that time, so she gestures Sahir to stop.

Sahir immediately stopped and took his hand back.

For a moment, he was lost in Nisha's eyes.
He was just looking in her eyes with so much passion.
Looking in her eyes, he tangled his fingers with hers and then slowly moved towards her neck and hid his whole face beneath her neck.
He gave her a sweetest yet painful love bite on her neck.

Nisha screams with pain.

"Sahir.... It's hurting",said Nisha.

Sahir stopped and looked at her innocent and little scared face.

He smiled and started removing her hairs from her face.

"Why are you smiling?",asked Nisha.

He again smiled and kissed on her forehead.

Nisha closes her eyes.

He kissed on her closed eyes, nose, cheeks and then lay down beside her  on the bed.

"Aren't you angry with me anymore?..",asked Nisha innocently.

Sahir smiled and answered.

"What do you think?",asked Sahir turning to her.

"That you are not angry anymore..",said Nisha.

"And why do you think so?",asked Sahir.

"Because you...."

"Yes, I? I what?",asked Sahir.

"Because you kissed me....",said Nisha and hid her face from the pillow.

Sahir smiled and after 3 years, he was smiling from his heart, his heart was smiling.

"But it is normal to kiss anyone. I mean that I can kiss any other girl too..",said Sahir teasing Nisha.

Nisha quickly removes the pillow from her face within a second.

"What?! What did you just say?",asked Nisha angrily.

"I said that I can kiss only one girl in this whole universe and that girl is Miss Nisha Sharma, my Nisha!.."said Sahir softly.

With teary eyes, Nisha hugged him as tight as possible.

"This means you are not angry with me anymore??",asked Nisha.

"No..",said Sahir.

"Sahir, I am sorry. I am sorry for everything. I am really sorry for leaving you alone when you needed me the most. I am sorry for all the hard times that you had to go through alone as I was not there to support you and give my lap and shoulders to cry your heart out. I am sorry for breaking your trust. I am sorry for not trusting you and our love. I am sorry for each and everything..",said Nisha crying.

"It's okay. You don't need to recall those past things. I am not angry with you anymore..",said Sahir.

"I know that it is very difficult for you to forgive me but if possible then please forgive me. You know I was living with this guilt and heaviness in my heart but today it feels like that heaviness is gone.. now, I can breath freely. I can smell your presence freely without that heaviness in my heart..",said Nisha crying happy tears.

"How can I keep myself away from you?! I had already forgiven you in that forest only but those grudges and my anger was holding me back. It was stopping me from going towards you. After fighting everyday with my heart and trying my best to stay away from you, today I got failed..",said Sahir.

"Probably this is the first and last time when I am happy at your failure..
I promise you that I will never break your trust. No matter what will be the situation is, I will never leave you.. not even in my wildest dreams.. I will love you till my last breath and this time it is forever..",said Nisha.

"Forever?",asked Sahir.

"Yes! Think properly Mr. Advani because now it is forever so you will have to marry me too..",said Nisha.

Sahir smiled.

"Anything for you and your presence in my life!",said Sahir.

Nisha smiled.

Sahir looked at that love bite's red mark on her neck.

"Do you know what it is?",asked Sahir.

"Yes, I am not that stupid! I know it's a love bite which you have given me and now I have to find ways to hide it from everyone",said Nisha.

Nisha looked at him, he was already looking at her.

"I love you!",said Sahir.

Nisha blushed and hid her face in his chest.

"I love you too Mr. Advani!",said Nisha blushing.

"Now, we will make this forever work!",said Sahir.

Nisha's phone rang in between, interrupting their sweet romance.

"Sahir, leave me. Let me see who is calling..",said Nisha.

"It must be Shruti. You can talk to her later..",said Sahir.

"Yes but let me see for once..",said Nisha.

"Okay..",said Sahir and releases her from his grip.

Nisha took her phone and was startled to see the name flashing on screen.

"Whose call is coming?",asked Sahir.

Nisha didn't answer.

"What? Is your grandma calling?",asked Sahir and took the phone from her hands.

The name was flashing on screen "Dr. Avinash Birla".