Sahir's life in danger

Nisha locked the door from inside.

She was feeling very awkward.

Imagine, your boyfriend has booked a whole hall to surprise you. The whole hall is covered with your pictures and a big screen has a picture of you and your boyfriend. Till he is there with you, it's all fine but what if he left suddenly without telling anything.
That awkwardness is difficult to handle.

Nisha was dealing with that. The lunch at the table was kept there as it was. The music was still playing. Everything was same, but the only difference was that she was now alone there.
That was actually little creepy to be there alone.
But Nisha was not able to understand that what should she do?!
She wanted to left but what if Sahir came back.

And she was not at all comfortable in stepping out of the hall because of the staffs there who were probably waiting outside for Nisha because they saw Sahir leaving in rush.

"I will wait here and I hope that Sahir will come back soon",thought Nisha.

After half an hour

Someone knocks at the door.

"Sahir..",said Nisha and rushed to the door.

Nisha opened the door.

It was not Sahir but a staff.

"Sorry to disturb mam but the hall booking was only for 2 hours and only half an hour is left and our payment is still not complete. Sir had paid half of the amount in advance and the rest half amount is yet to pay",said the staff.

"Sorry but I don't know anything about this. Please wait as there is still half an hour left, he will be back in few minutes",said Nisha.

"Okay sure mam",said the staff.

"By the way, how much amount is yet to pay?",asked Nisha.

"Mam, it's INR 50,000 only",said the staff.

"What? You mean that it is only the half amount. It means that total cost of booking this hall only for 2 hours was 1 lakh?",asked Nisha shockingly.

"Mam, it's not only the booking price of the hall but it includes cost of all the decorations, lunch and the other facilities",said the staff.

"Okay.",said Nisha.

The staff left.

Nisha again locked the door from inside.

Nisha tried calling Sahir again. But this time also his phone was switched off.

"Where are you? Now I am scared, i hope you are fine. Please come fast..", thought Nisha.

Again, someone knock on the door.

Nisha opened the door slowly.

This time it was Shelsha.

She entered inside with the staffs and manager of that hall.

She looked around at all the decorations and especially at the big screen which has a picture of Nisha and Sahir.

"Oh god! These children! These children bring only shame to their families. Look at this girl, this shameless girl whose poor parents has sent her here to study is having fun with rich guys of the city",said Shelsha to the staffs.

Nisha was too scared to defend herself infront of everyone.

"She manipulated my son in her sweet talks and look what he had done. He booked this expensive hall and made all the arrangements just to impress her and I am sure that she must have told him to do all this otherwise my son is not like this. I am so sorry for his this behaviour",said Shelsha.