Beginning of a journey

Mumbai

Among continuous hooting and clapping of the audience for the brilliant performance of one and only "Sahir Advani", a drop of tear came out of Sahir's eyes in memory of someone.
A blurred image of a smiling bubbly girl in school uniform was still fresh in his heart and mind.

"What a rocking performance of "The Sahir Advani",the most handsome and eligible bachelor of our college Fantasia" ,said the anchor.

At backstage

"Wow, you killed it! It was so good", said Samina.

Sahir smiles.

"What happened? Is everything fine?",asked Vivek.

" I am going home as I am very tired",said Sahir.

"But...",said Vivek.

"It's okay",said Samina interrupting Vivek.

Sahir leaves.

"I think he is missing her",said Samina.

"Nisha ?",asked Vivek.

"Then who else has the power to make him behave like this?!",said Samina laughingly.

Mumbai station

"Finally!! We reached",said grandma.

"Grandma, let me book a cab as your joints are already paining. Don't walk now and keep the luggage down and sit here"said Nisha.

"No, I am fine. I still have the power to walk at least 5 kms. I am not weak as you youngsters of this generation",said grandma confidently.

"Okay but still you will not walk. Now sit here",said Nisha making grandma sit on a bench.

Nisha booked a cab and reached to the hotel where they were going to stay.

At hotel room

"Nisha, tomorrow we will go to Fantasia for your admission in that college",said grandma lying on the bed.

"Okay grandma, I hope that this new beginning will eventually heal all my pain and sorrows",said Nisha.

"Yes, that's why I have chosen Mumbai for you because here you will not have to face anyone from your past",said grandma.