Overwhelmed

"Nisha? Nisha?..", Sahir was calling her name in the forest.

"I can't even call her because of the poor network",thought Sahir.

"Nisha, where are you?",murmurs Sahir.

"I know that Sahir will come here finding me",said Nisha to herself.

"I should ask Shruti once that if everything is going according to our plan or not. But how do I call her?! My phone has no network in this forest",thought Nisha.

Nisha hears someone footsteps approaching her.

"It's Sahir, I knew that he will come",said Nisha happily.

Nisha follows the footsteps happily but soon her happy face turned pale.

It was not Sahir.

"Sorry, I thought that my friend is coming",said Nisha.

"It's okay. Don't be sad, if not your friend then his mom!",said Sahir's mom.

"What?! What do you mean?",asked Nisha.

"Hello! I am Shelsha Advani, Sahir's mom",said Sahir's mom.

Nisha was nervous but curious at the same time.
There were so many questions regarding Sahir's family in her head. She always wanted to knew about Sahir's family but he never told her.

"Hello aunty! I didn't know that you are Sahir's mom",said Nisha.

Shelsha gave a cunning smile.

"Ofcourse dear, how will you even know? You know na that Sahir is a very private kind of person, he doesn't like to share about his family with everyone",said Shelsha.

Nisha felt bad.

"You know he is very serious about his family, he shares these things only with very closed ones like his girlfriend",said Shelsha.

"Girlfriend?",asked Nisha.

"Yes! And he is even going to marry her very soon",said Shelsha.

Nisha's heart was overwhelmed with so many emotions.

She was angry because Sahir never told her anything about his family. Is this mean that he never loved her? Was she not close to him?

She was happy because Sahir has moved on and doing good in his life. He has someone with whom he can share his life.

She was hurt because she was losing him.

She was feeling so much pain because if all this was true then maybe it was the end of their story.

"She is so gorgeous and belongs to one of the richest family of India",said Shelsha.

"Don't know why but I am not able to trust his mom's words. I know that he loved me and it was not fake. And if he didn't share anything about his family with me then there would must be a very big reason behind it. One thing I know is that he was not on good terms with his mom then should I really trust her this easily?",thought Nisha.

"Sahir loves her a lot",said Shelsha.

"But why are you telling me this",asked Nisha.

"Because I know that there was something between my son and you",said Shelsha.

Nisha shockingly looked at her.

"No, there was nothing between us. We were just good friends",said Nisha.

"I am Shelsha Advani. I know my son each and every move. I even know about your night stay at my house in Sahir's room",said Shelsha.

Nisha looked down in embarrassment.

"Listen, let me come to point. He was just using you and when you left, he was so happy. So it's better for you to stop following him because I will not let any third party come in between my son and my would be daughter in law",said Shelsha.

Sahir was continuously trying to reach Nisha.

"How will I find her in this huge forest?",sighs Sahir.

Sahir spotted a familiar face in the woods.

He was Shelsha's personal assistant.

"What is he doing here?",thought Sahir.

Sahir goes near him.

"What are you doing here?",asked Sahir.

Shelsha's PA got scared on suddenly seeing Sahir there.

"Have Shelsha sent you here to put a  eye on me?",asked Sahir.

"No sir",said PA.

"Then what?",asked Sahir.

PA was silent as Shelsha had warned him to do not let Sahir know anything about her meeting with Nisha.

"I can guess that something is fishy. Comeon answer me",said Sahir.

PA finally told him everything.

"I hope that this will be our first and last meeting as you will definitely not do anything which will force me to meet you again",said Shelsha.

"For sure my dear mom",said Sahir.

Shelsha was shocked to see Sahir there.

"Shocked?",asked Sahir.

Shelsha gave no answer.

"Didn't your khabri (spy) inform you that I am also coming behind Nisha to find her?",asked Sahir.

"Don't try to be oversmart Sahir or I can really show the consequences of your anger",Shelsha said going closer to Nisha.

"Stay away from her",said Sahir.

Sahir holds Nisha's hand and pulled her behind him.

"Go away from here. I will talk to you later",said Sahir.

"We will not need to talk Sahir as I have already cleared out a lot of things with your friend and I know that she will not disappoint me",said Shelsha smiling.

"Thank you! Now you can leave",said Sahir.

Shelsha left.

"Are you crazy? Why did you come here?",asked Sahir.

Nisha was looking at him with teary eyes.

"You lied to me",said Nisha.

"When?",asked Sahir.

"Everytime!",said Nisha.

Sahir smiled.

"I wish I had lied to you about my feelings then probably you might have not hurt me",said Sahir.

"Are you getting married?",asked Nisha.

"You are trusting that women?! Ahh! It's nice by the way. Good to know that you actually trust someone",said Sahir.

"She is your mom. Why will she lie about you? She is right, I was not close to you that's why you never told me anything about your family but you shared everything with that girl to whom you are going to marry. I know that I am nobody to complain but I am hurt to know that you never trusted me",said Nisha.

"She is not my mom. She is my STEPMOTHER who wants me to DIE",said Sahir.

Nisha went silent for a moment.

"Where is your father?",asked Nisha

"You know why I don't share about my family with anyone? Because I feel ashamed to have a family like my family. But I am happy at the same time that I didn't share anything with the girl who left me inbetween when I was learning to smile from heart because of her",said Sahir.