Interaction

Athrav, a counterpart of Sahir.

Both have equal craze among girls but what make Sahir more special was his music.

Both Athrav and Sahir didn't have well equations since the beginning.
There was always a cold war or even a physical one going on between them.

And this time it was a bet.

You are so stupid. This was not the bet.
You approached a girl who is a dumbo and won't fight with you even if you slap her.
She is just so timid, she don't even have the guts to say a word, how will she fight for herself.
You should have approached a girl who is brave and smart enough to argue with you and create a scene in class, this was the bet, said Athrav smiling.

Let me tell you, you didn't mention that brave or dumb girl thing when we were betting.
So stop running your mind and be prepared, said Sahir.

Get out of the class and meet me in the principal office, said Manoj sir walking out of the class.

Wait.., said Sahir loudly.

You can't expel her out of the school, said Sahir.

And why do you think I should obey you?, asked Manoj sir.

Actually, It will spoil your image if you expel her out of the school.
As we all know how brilliant image you have maintained in school. Nobody has the guts to even utter a word in your class.
But what will people think if they will get to know, a girl student said so many things about you behind your back when you were teaching, said Sahir convincingly.

You shouldn't worry about that, said Manoj sir.

No sir. I was just .. actually I respect you alot and I honestly can't see your image getting ruined, said Sahir going close to sir.

If you get her expel from school, everyone will make stories and will think there was actually something going on between you two and you were scared of her if she speaks out your secret that's why you are expelling her, whispered Sahir.

I hope you know what I mean, said Sahir.

Get back to your seat, I will see you later, said Manoj sir to Nisha and walks out of the class.

Amidst all this, an innocent soul got crushed to the core.

This kind of insult which puts a question mark to your character is worst for anyone.

She was feeling numb, her legs were not supporting her. She was slowly loosing her balance. Everything was fading away, she was shaking and was about to fell, when someone's strong arms holds her.

With half opened eyes, she tried to look into the eyes of the person whose arms were holding her.

It was Sahir.

She was too weak to speak anything.

She fell unconscious in his arms.

Will Nisha ever forgive Sahir for this?