Nisha is found

Nisha - Sahir.... Sahir..

Sahir - yes, Nisha.. please speak something..I am listening you.. Are you okay?..where are you?

Nisha - I don't know where I am...I am very scared Sahir.. please take me away from this scary place..,said sobbing.

Sahir - Nisha..Relax.. I will come to take you .. first tell me where are you exactly.. is there anyone with you?

Nisha - No..I am alone here..and it's very scary.

Sahir - Okay.. Send me your location asap !!...and don't worry..I am coming to take you..okay?

Nisha - Okay..I am sending you my location.

Sahir - Nisha..listen.. Don't disconnect the call.. send your location like this only.

Nisha - Sahir..but..

Sahir - But nothing.. Stay on the call.. you are not alone..I am with you..

Nisha - ok..

Nisha sends her location to Sahir.

Vivek - It's Rohini sector 14...15 Km from here..

Sahir - How did she reach there... By the way.. Let's go fast..

At Nisha's house

Grandma - Let's go to police station Ayush..

Ashi - Grandma wait.. There is a message from Sahir... He has gotten Nisha's location and he is going to pick up her from there and will reach here very soon.

Grandma - Where is Nisha...How is she?..

Ashi - Grandma he didn't write much in the message.. but he has told that he is coming here with her.

Suhani - Thank god ..see grandma..I told you na that Sahir will definitely find Nisha...he was very worried for her.

Grandma smiles..

Sahir and Vivek reaches at the place send in the location.

Sahir - Hello ?..Nisha ?... I have reached here and will find you very soon...just tell me something about the place like how it is ?
Is there any window.. please look outside of it and tell me the place you are exactly at..

Nisha - I don't know Sahir.. there is dark all around...I can't see anything.

Sahir - what ?.. okay.. relax.. don't panick...I am here.

Nisha - Sahir... There is Bell ringing sound coming..like I am near any school.

Sahir - Vivek..is there any school here?.. ask anyone

Vivek asked a man.

Vivek - yes, there is a school at the end of this road.

Sahir and Vivek reaches there.

Sahir - Now where will I find her ?..

Vivek - Sahir see...there is an abandoned factory..I think we should check there.

Sahir - Yes ..

Sahir and Vivek goes inside the factory.

Sahir - it's very dark here..

Vivek - let me on the flashlight.

Sahir - Nisha..can you hear me ?.. I think I am at the right place.

Nisha - Not yet...I can't hear you.

Sahir - let's check upstairs too.

Nisha - Sahir wait.. someone is coming here...I can hear the footsteps..

Sahir - Nisha..that someone is me..please relax..

Nisha saw a beam of light coming towards her..
She was not able to see anything as the light was flashing on her eyes but slowly she tries to look out... He was Sahir..

Sahir goes running to her and hugged her as tightly as he can.
His touch makes Nisha feel like she is finally home..

Nisha was crying uncontrollably..

Sahir - Finally...I found you..

Nisha - Sahir..I am very scared. Please take me out from here.

Sahir picks up Nisha in his arms and starts leaving.

He sits with her at the back seat of the car and Vivek was driving the car.

Vivek was feeling so strange on seeing Sahir this side..

Nisha was holding Sahir tightly as she don't want to go anywhere leaving him.

She was feeling so protected in his warmth.