Meeting again

Fantasia

"How can you say like this?!.. Please do something. It is about my granddaughter's future",said grandma.

"Sorry mam but admissions are closed", said a staff at admission counter.

"But we are only 15 mins late. Please don't do this. I beg you",pleaded grandma.

"Sorry mam, we can't do anything in this. I will recommend you to meet senior authorities for any help".

"Can I meet the principal?",asked grandma.

"Yes sure. Take a turn from here and there the second cabin is of principal".

"Okay, thank you",said grandma.

"Grandma, it's okay if I can't study here. There are still so many good colleges left to study in",said Nisha.

"No, Nisha. I want the best for you.
We will talk to the principal. Don't lose hope",said grandma.

Nisha smiles.

Grandma and Nisha were standing outside the principal's office.

Nisha knocks at the door.

"May I come in sir?",asked Nisha.

Someone was standing before the principal.
His presence felt somewhat familiar to Nisha.

On hearing Nisha's voice, that person was frozen.
His heartbeat aroused.

Nisha could now sense that something is different.

A staff at the principal office was coming out with a banner in his hands.

Slowly, the picture of the person in the banner becomes visible to Nisha.

Her heart dropped a beat. That picture was of Sahir.

As soon as the staff with the banner passes, the person standing before the principal turned towards Nisha.

It was Sahir.

Nisha was taking her steps back when grandma holds her hand tightly to give her strength.

"Yes, come in",said principal.

Nisha enters inside the office.

"Yes, what happened?",asked principal.

Grandma explains everything to the principal that how they got late because of traffic.

"Sir, please help us. We have came from Haryana to take admission in your college",pleaded grandma.

"Sorry but I can't help you in this.
There are some rules and regulations which I can't broke. I will suggest you to try in some other college",said the principal.

Sahir was listening all this.

He looked at Nisha.

She still has that same innocence in her eyes but she was looking lost.

Nisha holds grandma's hand and gestured her to leave.

They came out of the office.

They were going back when a staff calls them from behind.

"Sir is calling you inside the office",said the staff.

Sahir came out of the office and leaves from there.

Grandma and Nisha goes inside the office.

"You can continue with your admission procedures",said the principal.

"Sir, but you were saying that it is not possible..?",asked grandma.

"Yes, it was not possible but I am permitting you on a special request",said principal.

"On whose special request?", asked grandma.

"Miss Nisha, I think you and your grandma are again wasting their precious time in this questioning and answering", said the principal.

"Sorry sir. We will soon complete the procedures for admission",said grandma.

Grandma and Nisha leaves.

"Sir, why did you permit that girl to take admission? I have seen her marksheet and all, she is not even good at academics",asked a staff.

"Sahir Advani has requested for her admission in this college.
And how can I say no to him, he is currently playing a vital role in the  popularity of our college",said the principal.