Changed

"Sahir..I wish that some magic happens to stop you from going away from me",thought Nisha.

But no such magic and miracle happens to stop Sahir.

He was finally free from the turmoil of feelings which he was hiding from everyone till now.

He was freed from the anger he had been harboring for the past three years.

This time he was actually moving ahead leaving his past behind, leaving his Nisha!

Nisha somehow gathered herself and tries to get out of the forest as she was alone now because her Sahir, who has come to rescue her had gone back  alone.

Nisha reaches college. But she was not going inside, despite that she was looking for Sahir's car in parking area. But unfortunately, Sahir's car was not there.

Nisha was standing there when she spots Samina and Vivek at some distance.

She ran towards them.

"I am sorry. I am sorry for everything. Please forgive me. I know that I have hurted your friend so much. Please forgive me if you both can. I was not with him in his pain but today I can feel his pain and it is breaking me from inside",said Nisha to Samina and Vivek.

"What will we do with your sorry now? You have hurted him alot but it was for good only as Sahir has finally got the understanding to recognise between true and fake person",said Vivek.

"See, we don't know what happened today between you and Sahir but it was very important for him to have this breakdown. Because in these past three years, he had stopped taking your name but we knew that he missed you everyday and he was carrying this pain everyday with him. But now he is free. So, I think that you should leave him alone and move on because I can't see my friend suffering any more",said Samina.

"I know. You are right. I will not trouble him anymore. I have hurted him enough. But what if he needs me?! Don't know why but I have this gut feeling that he is free only from the anger and the grudges he was holding against me but not from his pain. And that pain, only I can fix it. I know that no one can ever take my place in his life. Only I can take all his pain and make him the happiest version of himself inside and out! I am for him and this is not my overconfidence but my believe. My believe in him and our love",said Nisha.

Vivek and Samina were looking astonishingly at this new and confident Nisha.

"Are you sure? I mean you know Sahir and his anger issues",said Samina.

"Yes, I know. That's why I am saying this. I don't want to repeat my past mistake of leaving him alone and not trusting him. This time I will not leave him alone because I know that he needs me and only me. This time I will hold his hand so tightly that no one will be ever able to break us apart",said Nisha.

"You look changed",said Vivek.

"Love changes people positively and I think Sahir's love has started its magic",said Nisha.

"How can we help you in this believe of yours?",asked Samina.

"Just be with him always. You both don't need to speak for me infront of him. It's my fight for my love and I will fight it alone. I know that it will be hard to get him back because now he is trying to forget me. He is trying his best to run away from his feelings and his love for me but I will fight to get it back and win his trust again",said Nisha.

Samina and Vivek nods agreeing.

"But make sure that you will not hurt him again",said Vivek.

"Never, I will never ever hurt him again",said Nisha.

Sahir's home

Sahir was playing his guitar.

"Mr. Sahir Advani, now it's enough. You have to forget her. She can't control you. No one can control you.
From now on, she doesn't matter anymore in my life. I will neither hate her nor love her because now she is just a stranger for me",thought Sahir.

Sahir phone beeps.

It was a message from Nisha.

"Hello Mr. Advani! I know you don't like me and you must be reading my message with a frown on your face but still I am messaging you because you know what, I am your fan. And I am messaging you as your fan only. So please don't be angry on your new fan. Sir, your fan wants to learn from you. After that insult on my first day of college, I want to learn to sing so that I can sing with you. I mean sing like you. Will you teach me music sir? Please.....?",wrote Nisha in the message.

"That's ridiculous! What is she trying to do now? Fan?! It's okay, I am not gonna fall in her trap anymore. I don't care",thought Sahir.

Sahir left the message on seen.

College's hostel

"You started singing again in hope that I will come back again in your life on listening your music. So today I promise you that only music will reunite us", said Nisha.