So much going on

Nisha suddenly woke up listening Shruti's alarm.

"Oh my god! I didn't even realise when I fell asleep while talking to Sahir. I hope Shruti didn't see me talking to him",thought Nisha.

"Shruti, wake up. It's 7'o clock, we have our class at 9:00 am",said Nisha.

"Oh! I have to meet Avinash today",thought Nisha.

"Shrutiiii! Wake up!",said Nisha loudly to wake up Shruti.

"I am already awake. You go and get ready. I am coming in few minutes", said Shruti covering her face with blanket.

Nisha snatched her blanket.

"Nishaaaa! Stop! Don't do this",said Shruti.

"I will. Go and fresh up because you take more time to get ready",said Nisha pulling her hands.

"Okay okay! I am going",said Shruti in half sleep.

"Gooooo!",said Nisha loudly.

"Yes yes",said Shruti and left.

"Should I call Sahir? No no, he must be sleeping now but then how will I know his classes timing",thought Nisha.

Nisha saw her phone. There was a message from Sahir.

"I have two classes today. 1st one at 11:00 AM and 2nd at 2:00 PM. So don't leave without me to meet Avinash, I will meet you in room no. 122 at sharp 12:00 PM",Sahir wrote in the message.

"Okay Mr. Advani!",said Nisha smiling.

In college

Room no. 122

Nisha was waiting for Sahir.

"Where is he? It's 12:15",thought Nisha.

Nisha's phone rang.

It was Sahir.

"Where are you? It's 12:15. You know Avinash has called me to meet in the rehearsal room. Come fast or else I will not go",said Nisha.

"Nisha, I am already in the rehearsal room with Avinash. Come fast, we are waiting",said Sahir and hung up.

"What? Hello? Hello Sahir, listen? Why is he with Avinash? I hope everything is okay",thought Nisha panicking.

Nisha left for the rehearsal room.

Rehearsal room

Nisha enters.

She saw both of them sitting quietly facing each other.

"Come inside..",said Sahir.

Avinash gestures her to sit beside him.

Nisha looked at Sahir.

Sahir pulled a chair from behind and placed it next to his chair.

Nisha sat beside Sahir.

"Avinash, it will look good if students will sit together in front of their teacher",said Sahir.

Avinash nods with a fake smile.

Sahir looked at Nisha, she was looking at him with so much trust, love, respect and happiness in her eyes.

"Nisha, our college is organising fresher's party and I am going to perform in that party. So I will also attend Avinash's music class with you as you know na learning is always cool. It doesn't matter from where it comes, we should never miss a chance to learn. We should learn from everyone. Isn't it Avinash?",said Sahir.

"Yes yes, absolutely correct. Guys, there is an important call coming. I am coming in few minutes till then you both continue your rehearsals",said Avinash in low voice and left.

"So you are not alone now",said Sahir.

Nisha was looking at him in awe.

"Surprised?",asked Sahir.

"Yes, very much! And I wish that you will keep surprising me like this forever..",said Nisha smiling wholeheartedly.

"Ofcourse! By the way, there is one more surprise for you",said Sahir.

"What?",asked Nisha excitedly.

"For that you will have to come with me outside",said Sahir.

"But Avinash will be here anytime",said Nisha.

"No, he will not come",said Sahir.

"What? How are you so sure?",asked Nisha.

"Because he know that now he can't succeed in his plan",said Sahir.

"Which plan?",asked Nisha.

"Plan to separate us. He has come here on request of Shelsha so that he can create misunderstanding between us. But now because you are not alone, I am with you. He can't execute his plan so he will leave",said Sahir.

"It means that he was that spy?",asked Nisha.

"No no, he is not that spy. He was sent here only to create differences. Spy is someone else and till now, I can't find any clue about it",said Sahir.

"But how do you got to know about Avinash and all?",asked Nisha.

She was totally confused.

"Darling, stop stressing so much",said Sahir romantically in low and husky voice.

Nisha went silent.

That "darling" paralyzed her whole body and mind in a good way.

Her face turned all red.

"Come with me, there is a surprise waiting for you..",said Sahir.

He made her stand by holding her hands.
And then covered her eyes with his hands.

"Let's go",whispered Sahir in her ears.

Shelsha's place

"He didn't answer my call yesterday. Let me try today. I hope he will receive",thought Shelsha.

Shelsha tried again.

"Yes darling, say",said Pratap Advani  (Sahir's dad) on call.

"I want to talk about Sahir",said Shelsha.

"What he did now?",asked Pratap.

"Remember? My friend Mr. Agnihotri and his daughter Neha?",asked Shelsha.

"Yes yes, I remember",said Pratap.

"I had told you na that he wants Sahir for his daughter",said Shelsha.

"Yes..",said Pratap.

"You know na we share such a good bond with Mr. Agnihotri and if this marriage happens then it will benefit you a lot in your business too",said Pratap.

"Then what's the problem? Tell Sahir to marry his daughter",said Pratap.

"That's the problem. He is not ready to marry her. Infact, he has a girl in his life and he is crazy behind her",said Shelsha.

"What? And now you are telling me this! If you had made me aware about these things before, I would have made him understand properly. I am letting him live in my house and giving him money for his expenses, study and all. Isn't that more than what he deserves? Still he has courage to do of his heart and say no to me. How he even dares to make a choice!",said Pratap in anger.

"I am sorry darling, I didn't want to disturb you with these useless things and I thought that he will eventually leave that girl.
Remember Avira? Your client's daughter. He left Avira because of that girl only.
And you knew how much it had costed us. You lost your client because of Sahir. But I will not let it happen again. I can't lost Mr. Agnihotri's deal to fuel up your business",said Shelsha.

"So what do you want me to do?",asked Pratap.

"You will yourself tell Sahir to marry Neha. Say him that if he will not  marry Neha then you will stop giving him money for his expenses and college fees",said Shelsha.