Closed doors

"25 missed calls of Nisha?! Oh god! What happened now?!",thought Vivek.

Vivek immediately called Nisha after seeing her missed calls.

Vivek's call gave Nisha a little hope.

"Vivek, Sahir is in danger! Please save him",said Nisha panicking on call.

"What?? But what happened to him??",asked Vivek worryingly.

Nisha told Vivek everything without any hesitation because this time saving Sahir was more important than keeping his secret safe.

"Please tell me Shelsha's address",said Nisha.

"But I don't know her address..",said Vivek.

"What! What will we do now?!",said Nisha fumbling.

"Let me inform Samina about all this, may be she know something. And don't worry, we all know Sahir's Delhi address. I will contact my friends in Delhi to visit Sahir's Delhi house. We can definitely get Shelsha's Mumbai address from there. And where are you? Send me your location, we are coming. Okay?",asked Vivek.

"Okay..",said Nisha and hung up.

Shelsha's place

"I don't know where is Nisha, I can't even go out of hostel to find her because time to go outside from hostel is over now. I had told her to wait in room but  nevertheless she left. I have searched inside the whole hostel but she is no where. I asked our warden too but she was very angry at Nisha because she said that Nisha still  left even when she strictly ordered her to not go outside. She didn't even sign our regular diary before going out",said Shruti on call.

"It's okay! I don't need to worry about her anymore. Her chapter in Sahir's life is completely over now. And even if she will try to come here, she can't get our address. Your job is over now,  my staff will complete your remaining payment. Goodbye!",said Shelsha and hung up.

"Say! Will you still not marry Neha?",asked Pratap furiously.

"No..",said Sahir steadily.

Sahir's head was bleeding. He was injured badly but still Pratap didn't stop.

"You better know that I never take  'NO' in answer. This is the first time when someone is arguing with me",said Pratap and again hit Sahir.

"Say yes or this time I will kill you", shouted Pratap.

"I will not change my answer. I will never marry that girl",said Sahir firmly.

Pratap took a vase and breaks it on Sahir's head.

Everyone standing around felt it.

But don't know what but a power was protecting Sahir. He was still in his senses but was bleeding badly.

"I break my each and every relation with you. I take away all rights to my property from you. You will not have money to even complete your education. You useless guy! You are homeless now",shouted Pratap.

"No darling! You can't break all your ties from him. It will not affect him, infact today will be his freedom day if you did so. We should lock him inside a room. We will not give him food but we can't ...", Shelsha's request got interrupted by Pratap's anger.

"Shut up bitch! I can't tolerate him even for a second now. Finally I will be freed from this burden. Call my lawyer and ask him to do all the formalities and make a announcement to everyone that "Sahir Advani has left his family for a girl". Throw him out of my house right now!",shouted Pratap angrily on Shelsha.