Another twist

Next day at college

"Nisha, Sahir had called you to teach you music na then why did he cancel it?",asked Shruti.

"Because he changed his plan. He was busy with something else that's why he cancelled it",said Nisha convincingly.

"Really?",asked Shruti suspiciously.

"Yes.. by the way why is our today class cancelled?",asked Nisha changing the topic.

"Don't know exactly but there is some mentorship class. Someone is coming to our college to take our mentorship classes. And I guess that classes will might last for 1 or 2 weeks",said Shruti.

"Mentorship?.. That's interesting let's see",said Nisha.

"Yeah",said Shruti.

"By the way, will seniors and juniors are going to attend mentorship classes together?",asked Nisha.

"I don't know but don't worry, I wish that everyone will attend the class together so that you can have a glimpse of Sahir",said Shruti teasingly.

"No, it's not like that",said Nisha blushing.

"All the students, please gather in the auditorium for the mentorship class conducted by Dr. Avinash Birla", announcement happens.

"Dr. Avinash Birla!",said Nisha.

"Yes, must be a middle age man who will now bore us with 2 hours long lecture. But you don't need to concentrate on that. Did you listen the announcement properly? It said "all the students", means that your Sahir will be also there",teased Shruti.

"Oh Shut up! I am going to auditorium, come fast or otherwise I will go alone",said Nisha.

"Okay okay, I am coming",said Shruti laughing.

In auditorium

Nisha enters inside with Shruti.
She was looking for Sahir everywhere but was not able to find him in that crowd.

"Keep searching. If I will see him, I will surely tell you",said Shruti.

Nisha gave her a angry look.

They both got seated in the 4th row.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Dr. Avinash Birla on the stage with a huge round of applause", announced the anchor.

A tall and handsome, 25 year old man enters on the stage.

"Who is he???? So handsome!",said the girls.

"Hello to all the beautiful girls and handsome boys out here! So nice to see you all gathered here to meet me.
Little bit about myself, I am Dr. Avinash Birla, a 25 year old entrepreneur who is here to take your mentorship class",said Dr. Avinash.

"Finally! Someone is here to give a  tough competition to Sahir",said a girl.

"No way! Sahir's charm is incomparable, no one can ever replace him but yes, he is also so good and unique in his own way",said another girl.

Nisha was listening all this.

"Did you listen? Girls are trying to compare him with Sahir",said Shruti.

"Never mind, let them compare. Only fools can compare one person with another because a wise person knows that everyone is different and doing comparisions is just their stupidity",said Nisha.

"Enough of introduction. Now, I will start my work for which I am present here. I need one girl here",said Dr. Avinash and started looking in the crowd to choose a girl from there.

"Why only girls? Aren't we visible to him?",asked Varun.

Sahir smiles.

"Don't know why but I can sense seeing his face that he is a flirt",said Sahir.

"You! That girl wearing a purple color top",said Dr. Avinash pointing towards Nisha.

"What! Nisha, he is calling you on the  stage",said Shruti.

"But.... Shruti, please do something. I don't want to go on stage. Why is he calling me there?!",said Nisha.

"What can I do? You have to go",said Shruti.

"Excuse me miss! Please come on the stage fast as we are running short of time",said Dr. Avinash.

Nisha stands to go on the stage.

"Sahir, see there, to whom has he called on stage",said Varun.

"I don't care",said Sahir looking in his phone.

"Sahir, once you see there, then you will start caring",said Samina.

Listening Samina, Sahir look up towards the stage.

He was shocked to see Nisha there.

"What! What is she doing there?",asked Sahir surprisingly.

"He has himself called her there",said Samina laughingly.

"But why??",said Sahir impatiently.

"What's your name miss?",asked Dr. Avinash.

"Nisha, Nisha Sharma".

"Okay Nisha, can you tell me a deep desire of yours that is not fulfilling even after trying so much. And I promise that I will fulfill your that desire",said Dr. Avinash.

"No, so sorry but there is no such desire of mine",said Nisha.

"Take a deep breath and think properly, there must be your one desire. I am giving you 2 minutes",said Dr. Avinash.

Nisha was looking for Sahir because it was easier to find him from the stage.

Suddenly, Shruti shouted from her seat.

"Music! Currently, this is what she wants to learn",said Shruti.

Nisha looked angrily at her.

"No, it is not true",said Nisha.

"Music, that's great. Okay, from now on, I will teach you music and in case you don't know, I am a good musician too",said Dr. Avinash.

Sahir was sitting there expression less but still his eyes were telling everything.

"Here comes the another twist", murmurs Samina on seeing Sahir's face.