Inner conflicts

Sahir was sitting on his couch, turning of all the lights, alone in his dark room.

He was recalling everything that had happened today, how he spoke to Nisha after 3 long years and how he saved her from everyone.

He was busy in his thoughts when his phone beeps.

It was Sahir's mom call.

"Not again",said Sahir.

Anyway, he received the call.

"Yes, what happened?", asked Sahir.

"You very well know that why I am calling you",said Sahir's mom.

"See, I am not interested in your shitty talks. I had already said you thousands times before too and I am saying it once again that I will not marry your friend's daughter",said Sahir.

"You have to Sahir. I have already talked to your dad. My friend is a billionaire and if you will marry her daughter then ofcourse it will benefit you",said Sahir's mom.

"I know what your plan is and trust me, I will never let you succeed in it.
You want to ruin my career for your friend's property because if I will marry her muderer daughter who has charge of murder on her and is  simultaneously accused of hundreds of affairs, then he will do more than half of his property on your name. But I will ruin your whole plan",said Sahir.

Sahir's mom laughs.

"You are too innocent Sahir. You know na that your dad never say no to me. Marry her or otherwise be ready to become homeless as if you will not marry her then you will lose your part from your dad's property and everything you have now. The choice is yours",said Sahir's mom.

Sahir disconnected the call.

He rest his head on couch's rest and closed his eyes for a minute to relieve the stress and calm himself.

His phone rangs again.

Now, it was Varun.

"Hey! Are you okay? What happened to you today?",asked Varun.

"No, nothing like that",said Sahir.

"Oh then it's okay",said Varun.

Sahir remembers something.

"Listen, that girl Nisha, make sure that no one in her batch harm her tomorrow in rage of their insult or anything",said Sahir.

"Seriously Sahir? You are still stuck there. I have even forgotten it. Its normal for these things to happen in college. We were ragging her and she fails to perform that's why her classmates are angry and it's completely fine. Let them have little fun with her",said Varun laughingly.

"No, I said no",said Sahir.

"Sahir?",said Varun.

"I mean that we are their seniors and only we have the right to do their ragging. Nobody else should do it. If we will let them harm Nisha now then they will be out of our control. So it's important to have control over them.",said Sahir.

"Yeah! You are right, I will make sure that Nisha should be safe",said Varun.

Sahir disconnected the call.

"If there was any other girl Nisha's place then i would have done the same for her too. I don't want to scar Nisha physically but emotionally like she did to me. Yes, that's why I am protecting her",said Sahir to himself.

Nisha's hostel

"Nisha, I think Sahir has fallen for me",said Shruti.

Nisha smiles.

"You know what, every girl of our class infact our seniors too are jealous of me because the way Sahir was talking to me today, it clearly shows that he feels something for me",said Shruti.

"Yes, I too think the same",said Nisha.

"You know, it's love at first sight because I noticed him several times that he was looking at our table as soon as he entered inside the cafeteria",said Shruti.

Nisha was giggling secretly on listening to Shruti's talks.

"Oh my god! Nisha, I made the most handsome hunk of our college fall for me. Its like a dream coming true",said Shruti.

"Shruti, tomorrow we have to go college too. Now, comeon go to bed and get your beauty sleep. You have to look beautiful tomorrow for Sahir",said Nisha teasingly.

"Oh yes yes! I am going to sleep. Good night! And please, you also get to bed and sleep",said Shruti.

"Yes yes, I am coming",said Nisha.

Nisha was laughing at Shruti's dreamy misunderstanding but she can't even tell her the truth.

"Should I tell Sahir the truth behind my decision of leaving him alone? How will he react? Maybe the truth will lessen his pain. But what if after knowing the truth, he want us to get back together? Do I deserve Sahir?
I don't deserve his love, he don't deserve a girl like me. But he deserves to know the truth and I should tell him this",thought Nisha.