Suprise?

"What happened Sahir? Why are you behaving weird? You didn't attend even a class. You are just sitting here alone in the rehearsal room. Please tell us. What is bothering you?",asked Samina.

"There is a suprise for you and Vivek",said Sahir.

"Suprise?",asked Vivek.

"What suprise?",asked Samina.

"You will have to wait till tomorrow for that suprise",said Sahir.

"Sahir, please stop it. Just tell us what is happening with you",said Samina.

Sahir starts laughing.

"Why are you laughing?",asked Vivek.

"Sahir, please stop irritating us and tell us why are you behaving like this?",asked Samina.

Sahir gets up and walks toward Vivek.

"Your dear bestfriend is back",said Sahir to Vivek.

"Bestfriend? Who?",asked Vivek.

"Yes! She is back",said Sahir smiling.

"Nisha?",asked Samina hesitating.

Sahir looked at her with a cunning smile and left from there.

"Grandma, please I don't want to study here. He is here and I can't face him. Please lets leave from here",pleaded Nisha to grandma.

"Nisha, I think he is not a student of this college but he was here for a performance. Didn't you see that poster of his? You don't need to worry about anything. It's already been 3 years of that incident. He must have moved on",said grandma.

"Hope so",said Nisha.

"Seriously?! Are you sure that he was not drunk? Is this for real?",asked Vivek.

"I mean how can Nisha come back",said Samina.

"And which suprise Sahir was talking about? I think we should find that if Nisha is really here or not",said Vivek.

"Yes, you are right. We have to fix things before it takes a horrible turn",said Samina.

At Sahir's home

Sahir was sitting alone in his room with millions of thoughts running simultaneously in his mind.

"Why is she back in my life", thought Sahir.

"Wait! What am I even saying? She is not back in my life. She has only joined the same college. But Miss Nisha Sharma, I haven't forgotten anything and even if do, your presence will remind me of everything I had gone through once again. You will have to pay for it.
You will have to pay for each and every wound you have given me both physically and mentally. That's the only reason I had made your admission possible in this college. Tomorrow morning, your first day in college will give you a most needed reality check. I will prove you that I don't need you anymore in my life. Infact, I hate you", thought Sahir.