Nisha's kidnapping

Sahir was numb.. He was feeling like someone just snatched a piece of his heart away. Nither his mind nor his heart was working..

Vivek - What.. kidnapped?.. How can you say that?

Boy 2 - I saw that happening in front of my eyes..and it's my gut feeling saying that Nisha is kidnapped.

Vivek - But who will kidnap Nisha and for what ?..

Vivek notices Sahir's dilemma.

Vivek - Sahir are you okay ?.. don't worry..we will find Nisha very soon.

Sahir - She is kidnapped. Someone kidnapped her and I can't do anything.

Vivek - Sahir.. it's not your fault.

Sahir - It's only my fault. I am the one who started all this just for a bet.

Vivek - Come on Sahir..we don't have time to think all this..We have to find Nisha. Please stay strong.

Sahir - Yes,..I will find her .. anyhow.

Sahir and Vivek goes downstairs towards the watchman standing at the main gate of school.

Sahir - 1 hour back.. There was a white car standing here around which there was a man talking to a girl. Have you seen that?

Watchman - Yes I have seen her..She is Nisha na..What kind of characterless girl she is?.., says smirking.

Sahir - I haven't asked for your opinion..,said in a loud voice aggressively.

Vivek - Sahir calm down.

Vivek - Please let us know that have you seen that man misbehaving with Nisha or making her sit in the car forcefully?

Watchman - yes I see him forcefully grabbing her hand and making her sit in the car.

Sahir - Then why didn't you try to stop him from doing so damn it?..,said angrily.

Watchman - Don't show your anger here . Oh hello.. Mr. Tell your friend to be polite.

Vivek - Sahir please relax !!

Vivek - why didn't you inform anyone about this ?..

Watchman - why will be I or anyone bothered about a girl who is characterless..I thought that he must be her client or something.. that's why I was silent..why will I disturb them ?, Said laughing.

Sahir couldn't stop himself anymore..he grabs watchman by his collar and smashed his head on the wall..
He holds the watchman face tightly..

Sahir - What did you just say ?..
Don't you dare to utter a foul word against Nisha.. I will not hesitate if I have to leave this school because of breaking your bones.. understand ?..

Vivek - Sahir..for now leave him..we will see him later..

Sahir leaves the watchman.

Sahir - Let's check around this way.

Vivek - Yes, those boys were saying that car has also gone this way only.

At school

Avira - Where is Sahir ?..I can't understand..what that Nisha has done to him ?

Aman - Maybe he has gone for some other work.

Samina - No..There is no other work..He has gone behind that Nisha.
I heard him talking to Vivek..he was asking him about Nisha. He was saying that he is worried for her.

Aman - Vivek is with him na .. Let's call Vivek..what are you guys waiting for.

Aisha - No need for that..I have already called him for almost hundred times but he is not answering. And he just messaged that he and Sahir is out for some important work so we don't call them again.

Aman - See..I said na.. He is busy in some other work.

Avira - See they are those boys na who were misbehaving with Nisha in the morning.

Samina - Yes, let's ask them as Sahir was also mentioning them.

Aman - Hey you both .. listen here.

Boy 1 & 2 goes to them.

Samina - Do you know about Vivek, Sahir and Nisha?.. Where are they?

Aisha - Stop looking at each other.. Answer us..where are they?

Boy 1 - Nisha is kidnapped and Sahir has gone to find her.

Ashi - What?..Nisha is kidnapped?..

Boy 1 & 2 told whole story to them.

Aman - What ?..I mean how ?

Samina - Who will kidnap Nisha?

Boy 1 - we don't know...we were not able to see that man face.

Ashi - oh my god...where is Nisha ?..

Ayush - I think we should go to find her..we can't trust that Sahir.

Boy 2 - No.. Actually he was very worried for Nisha..We were also shocked to see his this side..
But yes..he was very worried.. and I think he will not return back till he find Nisha safe.