Sing a song

"Hello everyone! I am Sahir, Sahir Advani, your senior",said Sahir to the freshers sitting in the cafeteria.

Nisha was continuously trying to avoid eye contact with Sahir.

"You all must be wondering that for what you all are here?",asked Sahir.

Everyone said yes.

"We are going to play a game with all of you who are present here",said looking towards Nisha.

"But before that, let's have a introduction round first",said Sahir.

He picked a guy randomly.

"So give us a brief introduction, not about yourself but about your crush",said Sahir smirking.

That guy gives a confused look to Sahir.

"Yes guys, this is the game. We know that this is your first day of college but nevertheless you must have found someone pretty in your class. You will have to confess it to that person in front of everyone",said Varun, Sahir's one of the close college friend.

"So come on, say it. Don't be scared. It will be fun",said Sahir.

"She was sitting on the bench next to me. She has very pretty curly hairs. I found her very pretty. Her name is Ayesha",said that guy.

Everyone started hooting and teasing Ayesha.

Samina and Vivek were quietly watching all this from a distance without any clue of what's going on in Sahir's mind.

"Okay okay, now it's girls turn",said Sahir.

"Nisha, I am very scared. What if Sahir will ask us",said Shruti.

"I don't know",said Nisha.

Nisha was herself not able to understand what was he upto.

Most of the girls took Sahir's name as their crush.

After asking few girls.

"Now.. you.. yes you.. girl in the corner.. Standup",said Sahir.

Nisha was sure that he is asking her to stand up.

Nisha stood.

"Not you. That girl sitting next to you. You Standup",said Sahir looking at Nisha.

Nisha was little shocked at his this behaviour. She thought that finally he has moved on, everything between them is now over.

Shruti stood.

"What's your name?",asked Sahir.

"Shruti".

"Okay Shruti. Who is your bestest friend in this college?", asked Sahir.

Shruti pointed towards Nisha.

"Okay, so Shruti, tell us about your crush",said Sahir.

"Sir.. it's you",said Shruti blushing.

Everyone started hooting.

"Oh! so sweet of you. You are actually very sweet",said Sahir.

"What?!  Really?", asked Shruti excitedly.

"Yes. Your bestfriend is very lucky to have such a sweet friend like you",said Sahir.

Shruti blushes.

"I think your bestfriend should do something for you. Right ? What say?",Sahir asked to everyone.

Nisha looked at him shockingly.

Everyone said yeah.

"Standup",said Sahir to Nisha.

"So he was doing all this for this moment", Samina said to Vivek.

Nisha nodded her head in no.

"I am not requesting you madam. You have to Standup, it's my order",said Sahir.

Everyone laughs.

Nisha stood up.

"Come here",said Sahir.

Nisha looked at him shockingly.

"What?! Come here",said Sahir.

Nisha walks towards him.

With every step, her heartbeat was increasing.

With every step, she was getting more closer to Sahir.

She forgotten everything and was just  looking into his eyes, hoping that he will save her from this situation.

"Stop, not more close than this",said Sahir.

Nisha feels embarrassed.

Sahir took a step back.

"You will have to sing a song for your very sweet bestfriend",said Sahir.

"What?",said Nisha.

"Yes, you have to",said Sahir.

He was well aware about Nisha's nature. Her stage fear and low confidence regarding singing. He was using all this against her.

"No, I can't. I am sorry",said Nisha.

"You will. You have to sing. It's about freshers of English batch. You can't insult us like this. Nisha will sing", said everyone.

"See, not only me but they also want you to sing",said Sahir.

"He is doing very wrong with Nisha",said Samina.

"Its his revenge. Let him be this way. This is the only way left to take out all the anger and pain inside him",said Vivek.

Nisha looked at him helplessly.

"Why are you doing this?",asked Nisha.

"What? I am doing absolutely nothing. I am just giving task to everyone out here and you are also one of them. Don't think that you are special",said Sahir to Nisha.

Sahir handovers the mike to Nisha and stood next to her.

"Aren't they looking mesmerizing together?",asked Vivek.

"Yes! Their height difference is just killing it",said Samina.

Nisha was standing still, holding the mike.

Everyone in the crowd was shouting and telling her to sing.

"Comeon, sing now. Otherwise they all will turn against you",said Sahir smirking.

Everyone was busy in shouting and laughing when Sahir spotted someone at the back who was about to throw a stone on Nisha.

He quickly grabbed Nisha's hand and pulled her towards him and stood before her like a mountain to save her from everything which can hurt her.