Your companion

"Hello Miss Nisha Sharma!",said Avinash.

"Hello",replied Nisha.

"So we are meeting tomorrow. Right?",asked Avinash.

"Yes",said Nisha.

"Ok then see you tomorrow. Bye and have a nice day",said Avinash.

Nisha smiles.

Avinash leaves.

"Where did Sahir go?",thought Nisha.

"Are you looking for me?",asked Sahir.

Nisha turned back.

"Where did you go leaving me alone with Avinash?",asked Nisha angrily.

"You need to meditate",said Sahir.

"What?! Why?",asked Nisha.

"To have control over your mind and body so that you can think and see things more clearly",said Sahir.

Nisha was staring him blankly.

Sahir understood that she didn't understand anything.

"My little doll, don't think much because I was here only",said Sahir laughingly.

"Where?",asked Nisha.

"Next to that red car. When I saw Avinash, I parked my car next to that red car so that he could not see me",said Sahir.

"Oh okay",said Nisha.

"Yes if you would have looked carefully then you could have easily seen me",said Sahir.

"Okay okay. Leave those things",said Nisha.

"Yes yes",said Sahir.

"But why were you hiding from him? You only told na that you don't want to hide our relationship then why?",asked Nisha.

"Because I want to know that who is spying on us and giving each information to Shelsha",said Sahir.

"Okay.. so we need to hide it from everyone for now?",asked Nisha.

"No, no need for that. Just go with the flow. Let the things as they are, we don't need to hide our relationship for anyone",said Sahir.

"But then how will you know about Shelsha's spy?",asked Nisha.

"Let it be. You don't worry about that. I will see whatever it is",said Sahir.

Nisha nods agreeing.

"Now you go back to your hostel as college time is over. I will you call later at night",said Sahir.

"Okay bye..",said Nisha.

Nisha started leaving.

"Is this the correct way to say bye to your boyfriend?",asked Sahir.

"Meaning?",asked Nisha.

"I mean no hug or kisses before leaving. Is this your way to say bye to me?",asked Sahir.

Nisha blushes.

"Everyone is here. How can I?",asked Nisha.

"Why not? I told you na that I want everyone to know that I am yours. Is this not the correct time to let everyone know?",asked Sahir.

Nisha looked around, there were so many girls and boys everywhere and some were even looking at them.

"I will definitely get angry if you will not say bye to me like a girlfriend",said Sahir.

Nisha smiled. She took a deep breath and step forward to hug Sahir infront of everyone.

Nisha hugged Sahir.

Sahir hugged her back and closes his eyes to feel the moment. All his worries and pain were vanishing slowly or minimizing from her mere hug.

Everyone around were surprised looking at them.

"Now okay?",asked Nisha.

"Perfectly okay",said Sahir.

"Now, let me leave",said Nisha.

Sahir leaves her.

"Bye..",said Sahir.

Nisha left.

Nisha's hostel

Nisha was sitting in her room alone with lights off.

She was thinking about everything which Sahir told her today.
About his traumatic childhood experiences, his pain and everything.

"I will not let you lose. Everything that is happening now is secondary and most importantly Shelsha is doing all this just to divert your focus from your career and I will not let her win in this. I will bring back your focus to your career and will protect you from every distraction so that you can succeed and get out of your toxic family. I will not let myself be a distraction in your path but I will be your supporter and companion in your journey towards success", thought Nisha.

Shelsha's place

"Today Nisha hugged Sahir in the college campus infront of everyone. I think that they are back in relationship"

"You are doing great. Keep giving me every details about Sahir and Nisha just like this, I will fulfill your every need",said Shelsha.

"Ofcourse. I am trying my best to not miss anything",said the person on call.

Shelsha hungs up the call.

"I can't let this happen. If Nisha will get back in Sahir's life then he will not listen anyone. Her love and care will make him stable and if this happens, he will be out of my control",thought Shelsha.

Shelsha was frustrated. She was thinking of ways to get back her control over Sahir.

In frustration, something strikes Shelsha's mind and she made a call to Sahir's dad.

Sahir's flat

"Who can spy on me? Who has this much guts?",Sahir was thinking all this.

After thinking for a while, he was super stressed.

"Now this is the right time to talk with  my stress buster",thought Sahir.

Nisha's hostel

Nisha phone rang.

"Hello! It's 10 pm and you are calling now. I was waiting for your call whole day",said Nisha.

"Stop waiting for me and study hard",said Sahir.

"Stop giving me lessons",said Nisha angrily.

"Then who will? I don't want to distract you that's why I didn't call you whole day",said Sahir.

"And what were you doing whole day? Stressing?",asked Nisha.

"No. I was just..",said Sahir.

"See, you were giving me lessons but when it comes to you then you don't apply it on yourself. Stop stressing and bring back your focus to your  music",said Nisha.

"Music? Currently everything is going wrong. Someone is spying on us and then there is that Avinash. How can I get my focus back on music? It's not possible",said Sahir.

"Shelsha is doing all this just to distract you. You should start practicing again and trust me that's will be her biggest defeat. I don't want to be an hindrance in your path but I want to be your supporter. Please start rehearsing again from tomorrow..",said Nisha.

"Yes, you are right. Shelsha is doing all this to distract me from my focus. I will start rehearsing from tomorrow. Anyway, if you are with me then I am always at peace. And you know, if the news of our hug reaches her then she will be scared as hell",said Sahir laughingly.

"Why?",asked Nisha.

"Because she thinks that if you will be with me then she will lose her control over me. She must be panicking like a caged bird",said Sahir.