How dare you ?

Nisha's home

Grandma - How was your day Nisha?

Nisha thought that it won't be right to tell grandma about Sahir sitting with me, she will be worried.

Nisha - It was indeed a good day grandma with new confident fearless me !!

Grandma - That's amazing my little doll.

Hearing little doll from grandma reminds her of Sahir that how he also called her Little doll today.

Nisha - yup.....

Grandma - you take rest, I am going to prepare dinner.

Grandma leaves.

Nisha opens her bag and took out Sahir's watch from it.

Nisha - That rude Sahir..what does he think of himself..

She looks at the watch.

Nisha - oh my god..it's so expensive..how can he be so reckless regarding his things.
But why I am thinking all this ..this watch is not mine..and if owner himself will not take care of his things then who I am to take care. I do not want anything related to Sahir in my room. I will throw this watch away.

Nisha walks towards her window and was throwing the watch out of the window when she thinks something and stops.

Nisha - This is so expensive and I value money a lot..how can I just throw it away.
Sahir is not a good guy but what's this watch fault in this.

Thinking all this she keeps the watch carefully in her cupboard.

Nisha - Let me pack my bag for tomorrow.

Suddenly Nisha's phone vibrates, there was a message from an unknown number.

Nisha - Whose number is this ?..And what is there in the message.

She opens up the chat. There was a message saying "I want you too".

Nisha - Who is this ?.. And what does it mean by I want you too.. Maybe a wrong number.
Yes, it is a wrong number only else who will message me something like this.

She didn't reply to the message and gets busy in her work.

Next morning at school.

Avira - So I am the first one to reach in the class.
Now I can keep a eye on that Nisha..How can she disturb my Sahir.

Samina - Hey.. What's up..?..so early in the school..?

Avira - yes..I was absent from past few days na.. That's why.

Aisha - oh come on Avira..stop lieing to us..we know what you are here for..to have fun with that Nisha...Right?

Avira - you guys are my real soulmate...how do you know everything. Ofcourse I am here for that only.

Samina - Great..you don't worry..
You are not alone.. we will also join you.

Aisha - Yeah.

Avira was a hot gorgeous girl of the school. She was so popular among boys or you can say she was crush of almost every guy in the school.

Sahir, Aman and Vivek enters in the class.

Vivek - Hello girls...you all reached so early today.

Aman - yes.. Anything special?

Samina - No nothing like that ..We just wanted to spend more time together.. That's why.

Aisha - Yes.. Avira is back in school after so long na... That's why.